Reviews for Sense & Sensitivity
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Henji is psychic! Somehow, he doesn't seem the type...
Toki chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Wow. At first I didn't know where it was going but the end is just so intense...
DarkestCornerOfMyMind chapter 4 . 7/27/2008
Wow! Heiji's so cool!
JessiTsuki chapter 4 . 5/16/2008
This was very interesting, and well written. Good job and thanks for the fic
sodesne ON HAITUS chapter 4 . 8/17/2007
I loved the last sentence. XD It made me go "that's so Hattori" That was acutally a really nice story. Enjoyed it, even though it was kinda (fine, REALLY) old.

Thanks for sharing
Claude le noctambule chapter 4 . 10/16/2006
Well, I think you will be surprised to see a review alert for this old story, but I've just discovered it...Better late than never, I think...XD

The plot was very original and the story was beautifully written...

And it's good to see someone made interact Heiji and Haibara, and keeping them perfectly In character. Those two don't interact two much in canon, so I should praise you for that.*_*

And it's also good to see someone wrotte an actual mystery storie, it's so rare in DC fandom(Strange paradox, by the way, for a mystery manga...XD) _

Now, I know what I must do..Add this masterpiece to my fav, read the sequel, and then, read your other stories in Dc world.
anonymous chapter 4 . 6/21/2005
the story is so nice but painfully lacks in mystery and horror. can you make a sequel to this and make it better. the supernatural does exist in detecive conan. I've seen an episode in which the thief is stopped by the ghost of the child he killed for some jewels she had seen him steal.
Rose chapter 4 . 6/4/2005
hm... o.o O.o O.O oh! freaky! now what would be really freaky would be jimmy with the ESP...*shivers*
Fyliwion chapter 4 . 5/15/2005
intresting idea! Really cool story! I liked! Great job.
kudo chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
I think you should write one about Ai's sister's ghost
Ke chapter 4 . 6/17/2004
Wow, you're such a great writer! Hehe... and I love Heiji fics! You portraited his character well "

Off to read your other fics now...
O'Ylia chapter 4 . 9/29/2003
Love the last part where he'd gonna help the swinging kid. _ It's interesting to see Ai and Heiji interact too. Wonderfully written!
Stardancer1 chapter 4 . 11/7/2002
Very nice, very nicely done. This is very clever and an oh so annoying gift that you gave Hattori-kun. What a hell of a gift and to know that you can't say but their ghost looks like x and therefore they died by y. You kept the feel of Conan and I happen to like AU's when handled as well as you handled this, just a slight twist to the canon.
Losinde chapter 4 . 11/6/2002
Pretty good story. Good Plot too.

This really reminds me of Sixth Sense. Helping the "dead" people to find their killers.

Just a side note, I don't think Shiratori is that nice with kids, and he's the most proud out of the three detectives (Sato, Tagaki and Shiratori).

Have you published your sequel yet? Can't wait.

~Loqi
Hakaisha chapter 4 . 10/9/2002
_

Wow! That has to be one of the most brilliant ghost/mystery/horror stories I've ever laid eyes upon. The characterization was right on the mark; I could picture Heiji saying every last word...his reaction to his newfound *cough* 'ability', Ai's clinical detachment (and I still find it hugely funny that HE, Mr. Kendo Master, got nabbed that easily and Ai, phsyically a little girl, came away without a scratch. Those guys didn't even look for other people..heh)...man, poor Heiji! Conan's reaction was too decidedly calm in my opinion; yeah, it fits, but I'm wondering if he'd have a fit. Though, if he DOES have one, I'm not sure if it's gonna be from amusement or pity...

After all, Seeing Dead People isn't necessarily a good thing to have. And poor Hattori, only having the ability halfway; though not being able to TALK to the ghost, only able to see and let him/her SHOW him the facts, is a better way to do all this, I'll admit.

*grin* I loved that ending! Seriously. I have no idea why a needle with untested drugs will make someone see ghosts (man, the technology these days...), but who cares? What really matters is that you presented Hattori Heiji with a neat ability, one that not only made him mature with the new challenges he faced, but also puts his life in a new perspective...though some might not be so 'appreciative' of this new ability (Kazuha'd blow her top...).

This holds much promise of a sequel or even an ongoing series. So PLEASE, WRITE!
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »