Reviews for Sense & Sensitivity
Ysabet chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
Just reread this story; you know, Heiji's gonna HAVE to tell Kazuha- she knows him far too well not to have a clue something's wrong. I'll bet she *majorly* freaks about it, too. Sure hope you post the next in the series soon... I haven't had my attention grabbed by a DC fic this strongly in ages! Go SpeedKosagi Go!
Apparition chapter 4 . 9/27/2002
I at last found an empty time slot to enjoy this wonderful piece. Stupid me, I should have done that way earlier. I withdraw the words I said before as this is absolutely fantastic. You've captured Heiji's ego rather precisely and Haibara too. It must be scary for Heiji to feel like the way he does when he comes in contact with anyone, creeeeeepy - Poor Hattori! Yeah, I just love the Resident Evil Zombie description, there was no way I could have seen that coming, LOL. Nice case, too, and write more when you can.
Ryo Hoshi chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
Sorry for taking so long to review this, I had been having trouble getting to let me stay logged in for very long until lately... I agree with several of the other reviewers about the idea of a sequel: it would be very nice.
selene chapter 4 . 9/21/2002
i think this is a very interesting story :) good job
Ysabet chapter 4 . 9/20/2002
I think my eyes just bugged out... I read this story all in one sitting at lunch, and MAN do you need to write more stuff like this! Gorgeous piece of work; this read as a damn good mystery and an excellent ghost story. Hattori Heiji- He Sees Dead People... (snicker, snicker). Gods, what an ability to end up with! Poor guy; if you happen to feen inclined to write the next bits in this series REALLY, REALLY SOON, I'd go with the inclination myself; I for one will be watching for them. This is *addictive*! That ending was incredibly poignant and really very much the sort of thing I'd expect Heiji to do; it's gonna be interesting to see how Kazuha reacts to his new abilities (and I don't doubt in the least that she'll find out somehow).

Oh, by the way... If I were him, I'd stay away from Hiroshima or Nagasaki. Not a good place for a psychic, not at all. Brrrrrrrrrrr...
mdseiran chapter 4 . 9/20/2002
Read it all yesterday, but was too lazy to sign in and review! :P

Anyway, just wanted to say that this fic is great. I haven't read too many DC fics with any supernatural stuff, but I really liked this one. It's nice to see Heiji really rattled! ;)

I'm looking forward to seeing more.
Apparition chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
So far I only read the first chapter, and I think it is interesting. My only gripe here is that Hattori (as I think) is not that familiar with the Child Detective Force (I could be wrong) but other than that, it is good. The first person POV is interesting too. We need more of these POVs for the different characters as the fics with this POV are less than one hand's fingers.

I won't say keep it up 'cuz it is already finished, but rather "I need to read more" :)
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3