Reviews for Monsters Hunting Fireflies
maipigen chapter 12 . 4/11
personally i didn't like the riddick movie, but will read if you do, or you could just write more original plotlines in this verse, you are a very good writer :)
pixi chapter 12 . 11/4/2014
Beautiful
Irishbrneyes chapter 12 . 11/4/2014
An excellent ending to an excellent story! If you do go for a story in the Riddick timeline I'll be waiting ever so patiently for it to come out. No pressure now! ;-) Brava!
Shenandoah76209 chapter 12 . 11/3/2014
I did enjoy this...though in comparison to the first half this felt a little rushed. Still very enjoyable and a lot of fun to read.
Ashmo21 chapter 12 . 11/3/2014
Thank you for sharing this story. I loved it!
pixi chapter 11 . 11/3/2014
Please don't kill off river
I love your work I was going through another authors favourites because I liked their work and for the most part it usually means they have good taste. I have never read a firefly or Riddick fanfic but watch serenity and pitch black / Riddick often enough and it's been a few years since I watched firefly, I looked at tour post and thought this actually could work really well but you would have to have some tallent. Which you do.
I have now read all your fanfics and truly think you have a knack (nearly a shame you can't get paid but alas you can't )
In this story and the prievous you melded the story's beautifuly while not feeling repetive.

Ok this is the longest review I've ever written and don't usually write them but I would be much appreciate if you updated :D
Irishbrneyes chapter 11 . 10/31/2014
NNNOOO! You stopped it just as Riddick sees her! That is just cruel. ;-)
I'm glad you're back to writing this awesome story. I can't wait to see what happens next. As for continuing or stopping...continue, only if you feel you can do the story justice. Other then that...you know I'll read whatever River/Riddick you put out. Seriously! Waiting with baited breath for your next installment! Brava!
Shenandoah76209 chapter 11 . 10/29/2014
Diametrically opposed to good. Yep. That's you.

But it is a good cut off point...dramatic...

With the next Riddick movie... hmm... could be fun if they both got stuck on the Necropolis for a while...and then got dumped. Mercs show up and so does Serenity. Or just have only those two dealing with two sets of mercs. They'd go through them like hot knives through butter. Just thoughts...would love to see what you do with the next movie. WEG
Becca chapter 10 . 10/10/2014
Wow. Love this story! Really amazing work! Please save River. I wouldn't be able to continue reading if she died.
shika93 chapter 10 . 8/29/2014
Awesome chapter, can't wait for the next.
shika93 chapter 9 . 8/29/2014
Can't wait for River to kick her ass. Good chapter.
shika93 chapter 8 . 8/29/2014