Reviews for Freedman
PandaSass chapter 3 . 7/17
I enjoyed that throughly, I am deeply saddened that you did not finish the story
WildeLie chapter 3 . 5/5
Oh, how you kill me Hardwood Studios.
How you absolutely kill me.
This fic is just stunning to say the least. The way that Derek is turning out to be chivalrous and caring is just tugging at my heart strings. But damn Kate! Damn her and her meddling!
My only hope is that Stiles doesn't get too hurt by the end of all this...
Which reminds me - are you planning on updating?
Because let me assure you, there are many people interested in finding out what happens next (in all of your unfinished works, might I add) and we are all sitting here twiddling our thumbs patiently.
And yes, that also means whether or not it takes you YEARS to update, we will still be waiting.
So make of that what you will! :D
Also thank you so much for sharing this fic in general. It's an absolutely beautiful AU and I've been enjoying it immensely.
Keep up the phenomenal work!
kate-sama chapter 3 . 1/7
Mooore please
Kichou chapter 3 . 10/2/2015
Nice chapter. I enjoyed reading it. Update when you have the time, please.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2015

for the love of god!
make another chapter!
It is killing me
Moonkat17 chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
This story is full of things I love. It has Stereo and Greek culture and mythology and it is wonderfully written. I am enjoying it quite a bit so far. It is very accurate and creative. I truly love it and your right all the little details you put in about the architecture and the Gods and the locations do make it all the better. If you find that you need some help I may be able to help a bit especially with any mythology, I love Greek Mythology! Anyway I can't wait for the next chapter, I have a feeling it will be overly wonderful just like the story is thus far. :3
foxface333ChocolateLabrador chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
Oh wow that last bit was scary, but I love where this is headed! I just hope it has a happy ending - I know that you want to be historically accurate (in which case it probs WON'T be happy!) but I'm still hoping :)
OITNB FTW1 chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
Poor Stiles was assaulted, where was Isaac?
Rossi's Lil Devil chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
Awesome update. Ok, Kate has a death wish. She is so going to be dead when Derek and Peter find out that she tried to rape Stiles. Especially Derek. Please add more soon
Lovergyul chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
Great Chapter! Love that Stiles speaks his mind to the king, everyone. Kate is a sick woman! Ugh...she needs help. Derek will b livid I'm sure. Update soon!
sghazalifard chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
I hope Stiles twlls Dreke what Kate did to him and Derek kick her ass...
And i hope Stiles gibes more credit to Derek, he might be a brute but he is a great man( he is a king for godsakes)
SaKuRa-MIna chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
Argh! I want Derek to kill Kate so much! I hate her and her evil *itch attitude. I want her to die so badly. I hope Derek or someone smacks her across the faceā€¦better yet punches her and breaks her nose. (Can you tell I really don't like her?) Awesome chapter. I loved that Derek got to learn more about Stiles. Now Stiles needs to learn more about Derek. Keep up the great work and good luck.
GeneHarlow chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
I'm in. I'm all in. I'm hooked.