Reviews for It's All a Matter of Leverage
Save Colin
bubzchoc chapter 8 . 2/8/2014
Brilliant
TN Sarah chapter 8 . 2/8/2014
Great update can't wait for more
Fantasy Forger chapter 8 . 2/7/2014
Oh, oh! I was right! Though they don't know it as magic... I just wanted to join in the fun. ;) That was fantastic! But what was Ellis' fatal mistake? I HAVE to know! Please please PLEASE update soon! I may DIE from waiting!
Fantasy Forger chapter 7 . 2/7/2014
Okay, before I go onto the next chapter... He wants them for their magic, doesn't he? Cause they both have magic, and his is more powerful... That's it, isn't it? I'm sorry, I may be a bit behind in reading this, but I still like making guesses as I go. I'm really enjoying it thus far! I SO hope he doesn't sign the paper... :)
musicalgirl4474 chapter 8 . 2/7/2014
Oh . . . this could end so EXITING! I can't wait for the next installment.
rachelmcflyR5 chapter 8 . 2/7/2014
Oh the feels. I can't wait to see the reunion between Bradley and Colin. Awesome chapter as per usual d. Update soon! Xx
aRangersHorseLovesApples chapter 8 . 2/7/2014
Yay update soon :D
Meri Ley chapter 7 . 2/7/2014
I'll prefer that Colin use the guts and the wiles of Merlin. he has a lot of tricks under his sleeves. Exciting chapter.
Meri Ley chapter 8 . 2/7/2014
Fantastic story. And a new twist on the story of magical people Merlin (Colin) and Morgana (Katie). Oh, how exciting. Please update. Thank you.
Samie TW-1D-Merlin-RotG chapter 8 . 2/7/2014
Wow now I'm sure excited for the next chapter!
Ashling Alroy chapter 7 . 2/5/2014
I don't think I have ever gotten so excited for a fanfiction before! Your story is so gripping, I have no words!
Oswin Jae chapter 7 . 1/28/2014
I hope something stops Colin from signing the papers. Preferably Bradley. *crossed fingers*
XxPurpleAngel9xX chapter 7 . 1/25/2014
You are EVIL! I really really want to know what happened to Colin and when you say talents do you mean magic? Cause thats the only thing i can think of. Also cant decide if i want him to or not, and i just thought id put it out there, Ellis is a dick, and im not sorry for swearing because its true. Loving the story please update soon!xx
WhoNeedsReality chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
AAAAH! No cliffhangers, PLEASE! This fic just gets more and more amazing! PLEASE update soon!
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »