Reviews for A Harmonious Affair
LadaHathaway chapter 7 . 6/12
Awesome!
Luvliacd chapter 7 . 9/28/2014
While I don't agree with infidelity I also don't agree with staying in a marriage where you aren't truly happy. Life is short enough and happiness can be fleeting. Nothing against Ginny and Ron but they were never the right match for Harry or Hermione, they were forced together and it showed. I'd like to see this resolved so that the two of them can be truly happy, and Harry can acknowledge all of his kids. Infidelity aside he's a better man than Ron and well, Hermione is just so much a better fit than Ginny. I'm hoping this isn't going to end badly, I love happily ever after, since there isn't much of it in the real world.
Kari Ramirez chapter 7 . 9/19/2014
OMG i love this oh soooo very much! I can't stop reading! it's an awesome story! keep up the great work!
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it.
TrueLoveAlwaysLP chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
I liked it. Keep the chapters coming ;-)
starboy454 chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
good updates
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
I loved loved loved loved loved it.
Taayluur chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
i don't usually read harmony fics, but was intriqued by this one's plot. you've hooked me!
FadingEcho12193 chapter 6 . 6/6/2014
Love this story! Good thing come to those who wait but I don't want to for the next chapter :3
shanaya chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
please finish the story
WunderWolfie chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
This is amazing...You pulled of a sympathetic Draco and that's pretty hard to do. Two thumbs up
CPO Backstreet chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
Interesting development and one of the best characterisations of Draco I've seen, involving him adds an extra dimension to it.
Malbatorus chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
I think somethings gone wrong in the upload.
Dark Cerberus chapter 5 . 4/25/2014
I know I want to read more but not why I want to
Rosie chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
I am in love with your story! Please update soon!