Reviews for A Harmonious Affair
It's extremely tragic to have to come home to a fan girl instead of the one you love!
Godfather to your own daughter, its going to be the hardest thing he's ever done!
It could really be the truth of the matter
Great start!
Lunaria chapter 1 . 4/29
And hey, if you are ever going to finish this story, I suggest not to make perfect happy ending where Hermione and Harry will finally have each other and Ron and Ginny will find their own happiness too and they all still remain friends. It would be totally unrealistic and we all know that's not how it works. If the truth comes out, make Harry and Hermione suffer and make them realize that their actions have consequences. That's how you make characters sympathetic.

Also, do not bash Ginny or Ron and make them evil for no reason. The truth is, no matter how much I would like to see them together, Harry and Hermione are not people who are just misunderstood and treated terribly by their partners and that's why their secrect affair is not okay. They are just being extreamely selfish and they are willingly hurting their partners and lying to them whether they know it or not.

And it would be a great twist if Hermione and Harry are NOT going to get together by the end of the story. I know most of the readers want to see the perfect happy ending but I think the ending where characters can't always have everything what they want is much more unique and interesting. I think readers would have more respect towards you since you HAVE a courage to break the expectations and write your own story - not the forced, unrealistic happy ending that everyone is expecting and wanting. And your story has been so far quite realistic so the happy ending would just ruin your story and turn it into something completely unrealistic.

So please, even if Harry and Hermione are going to be officially together by the end, do not make that ending overly happy, joyful and romantic.

Thank you for this story. I really wish you could continue this someday. If you do, could you do chapters about Ron, Lily, James and Hugo as well?
Lunaria chapter 7 . 4/29
I dont think the sorting hat would give a half of a flying fuck about relationship between Hermione and Harry and who is Roses father. Its not his job to care and I dont think he is even intrested that kind of thing. His job is to tell what house will Rose be sorted into, her fathers identity has nothing to do with her personality and skills. Why should he care? So this final chapter does not make any sense what so ever.

Also, I dont think its not realistic that EVERYONE else - Rose, Scorpious, even Draco - can see that there is something going on between Hermione and Harry but their significant others - Ron and Ginny - havent figured it out even after all these years. I mean, if even Draco can see that Hermione and Harry are having an affair and Rose and Hugo are Harrys children only during one visit, it must mean its quite obvious for those who have eyes. So how is it possible that Ginny and Ron havent figured it out? Are they both in denial or something?

Great story anyways.
Lunaria chapter 6 . 4/29
Ironically, it was Albus who was sorted into Slytherin in the Cursed Child...

You know, if you are sorted into Slytherin, it doesnt mean you are evil. Likewise you are not automatically good person if you are sorted into Gryffindor. Its not that simple. For example, Tonks was Slytherin and she was definetely one of the good guys. And Peter Pettigrew was in Gryffindor, but he wanted power, followed blindly the Dark Lord and betrayed his friends. And James Potter, even though he was brave and fought against Voldemort, he still enjoyed humiliating others like Severeus Snape and didnt even regrect it.

Its not just black and white. Its just grey. Slytherins are not automatically bad guys and Gryffindors are not automatically good guys. These are just stereotypes.

Just like Dumbledore said: "It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

Are Draco, Hermione and Harry REALLY thinking that Rose and Scorpious will get MARRIED some day? As far as they know, these two have only kissed ONCE! And they are only fifteen for heavens sake! They have feelings for each other, but Hermione, Harry and Draco have no reason to assume that they will stay together for the rest of their lives. Not everyone stays forever with their high school sweethearts.

Great chapter anyways...
Lunaria chapter 5 . 4/29
Oh the wonders that only young, innocent child can see...
Lunaria chapter 4 . 4/29
The best chapter! Seriously, you describe so well what Ginny is feeling and thinking... Oh, I feel so bad for her... She really doesnt deserve any of this... :(
Lunaria chapter 3 . 4/29
That scene where Hermione and Ron were fighting and Harry interrupted them was just amazing.
Lunaria chapter 2 . 4/29
Okay I like how the story is going so far but... I think Harry is just being unfair towards Ginny, whether he realizes it or not.

”Hermione wouldnt be acting like this, Harry thought. She was certainly upset during sixth year, but if Ron said someone elses name while sleeping with her, shed just ditch him. She isnt so… obsessed.”

Really now Harry? Obsessed? Okay I get it that this is Harry&Hermione story and Ginny is embodying traits that the narrator – and presumably the reader – are supposed to loathe and think "She is just pathetically obsessed with harry - She is nothing compared to Hermione".

But doesnt Harry understand how hard this is for Ginny? Its not that simple just to break a marriage and leave your partner. Ginny wants to give Harry a chance. It doesnt mean she doesnt have self-respect or that she is "obsessed". And they have a son, surely Ginny is trying to make their relationship work for him too and doesnt leave Harry because of one mistake. At that point Hermione doesnt have kids yet so it would be so much easier for her to leave Ron if she was in Ginnys position. So its unfair to compare Ginny and Hermione. Their life situations are completely different.

It seems like Harry HOPES that Ginny will leave him so that he can see Hermione more. Thats understandable but it makes him come off as a selfish and judgmental husband who doesnt understand his wife. Well... thats the way I see it...
Lunaria chapter 1 . 4/29
Its not Hermione Weasley, its still Granger. Hermione kept her last name, remember?
Conor chapter 7 . 2/24
Hi, are you going to keep going with this? I think you should!
Green-Eyes-and-Bushy-Hair chapter 1 . 1/7
Wow it's refreshing to read a good story after so long while. The first chapter was good and rest was great. Short and to the point; a sure way to cheer anybody up in short span of time. Thanks for writing it. Cheers :)
Green-Eyes-and-Bushy-Hair chapter 7 . 8/14/2016
I really enjoyed reading this story. The insight into hat's mind was funny. I hope you update soon. Really good read.
myafroatemydog chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
Damn this was a good chapter
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »