Reviews for A Harmonious Affair
Green-Eyes-and-Bushy-Hair chapter 7 . 8/14
I really enjoyed reading this story. The insight into hat's mind was funny. I hope you update soon. Really good read.
myafroatemydog chapter 1 . 4/25
Damn this was a good chapter
Guest chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
Harry soon took to inviting Hermione and Ron over. They liked to bring Rose with them, which Ginny was perfectly happy with. Al and Rose took to each other quicker than Ginny imagined they would, never mind that they couldn't talk. The two cousins actually reminded Ginny of her siblings.

Guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2015
Get them to kill Ron and then Ginny do they can be together
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Is that really a reason to bring a child into the world because of her grandmother dying? IDIOT
LadaHathaway chapter 7 . 6/12/2015
Luvliacd chapter 7 . 9/28/2014
While I don't agree with infidelity I also don't agree with staying in a marriage where you aren't truly happy. Life is short enough and happiness can be fleeting. Nothing against Ginny and Ron but they were never the right match for Harry or Hermione, they were forced together and it showed. I'd like to see this resolved so that the two of them can be truly happy, and Harry can acknowledge all of his kids. Infidelity aside he's a better man than Ron and well, Hermione is just so much a better fit than Ginny. I'm hoping this isn't going to end badly, I love happily ever after, since there isn't much of it in the real world.
Kari Ramirez chapter 7 . 9/19/2014
OMG i love this oh soooo very much! I can't stop reading! it's an awesome story! keep up the great work!
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it.
TrueLoveAlwaysLP chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
I liked it. Keep the chapters coming ;-)
starboy454 chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
good updates
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
I loved loved loved loved loved it.
Taayluur chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
i don't usually read harmony fics, but was intriqued by this one's plot. you've hooked me!
FadingEcho12193 chapter 6 . 6/6/2014
Love this story! Good thing come to those who wait but I don't want to for the next chapter :3
shanaya chapter 5 . 5/26/2014