Reviews for Don't Call Me Sam
*hugs*
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
Awww...
Jade chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
I'm slowly falling in love with you through your writing, it's just marvelous. And that ending had me grinning like Dean at a pie.
superatea chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Adorable
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
It is interesting what situations the nickname shows up in. Thank you for posting.
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
hehehehehe,... love the "Sammy"!

Thanks for the story!
HeSaysOkieDokie chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I just discovered your stories and you are such a great writer.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
come to think... i didnt remember (or even realise) when Dean stopped and started calling Sam with Sammy again...

and in tvtropes it tell Dean the only one Sam let to called him Sammy. Did in series Sam or Dean or someone mention it? i dont remember... #eyes teary

Still... it was Great!
Sam was surprised... i liked that! ;D
Nice...

[i kinda miss SPN now because i kinda stopped watch it at season 8.]
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Go protective!Dean!
Kaguya Magami chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Awesome! Do you know that i love your stories very much?! I had read your stories (about 300) from my home in Asia (yes, I am not from UK). Nice story here as always. You're very good. I'll looking forward for your next stories! Good Luck! ;)
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Awesome. You captured the problems between them just as well as you did the fact that they can never be on opposing sides at the end of the day. Not really. So it was about time that Dean took that step to get Sammy back for both of them. :)
Cockapoo chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
SO CUTE. Taping my heart back together now. SO SO SO LOVELY. Thank you for writing this :D
Moriarty-Mastermind chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
This was adorable. I really liked this story and how you showed Dean's concern for Sam...as well as bringing in "Sammy".
LittleLurker chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Nice story and great last line. Loved this, as usual.
But on a sad note... yeah, for you happy people in the US the SPN hiatus might be over in a week, but I'm still waiting for the S8 DVDs to become available for sale here... Well, I guess that gives me some time to come back and reread your older stories.
Best, D.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
This was such a rough time in the brothers relationship, but I love how Dean took a moment to breath and see his little brother standing before him again.
I agree with Dean about 'Sammy'. 'He'd always had preferred Sammy to Sam.
He was pretty sure that grown-up, equal-partner, older and wiser Sammy did, too.'
Thanks for the wonderful story to end the summer.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »