Reviews for Hopeless Wanderer
cvtaylor chapter 9 . 2/17
I love your story! It's really good and I can't wait for the next update! :) you're an amazing writer!
kacy.cook.52 chapter 9 . 1/2
More please. It's almost my birthday. (:
killer4853 chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
percabeth endgame chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
update soon great story
Pop-Ey33 chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
Love it. Can't wait for more.
hello chapter 9 . 1/18/2014
more please
Crystalzap chapter 9 . 12/22/2013
you know Stefan could have done that with less trauma to Renesmee... though I suppose they've been doing that for awhile. One thing you forgot though, Stefan must be starving after no blood for months
Missbeauty96 chapter 9 . 11/14/2013
LadaHathaway chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
Wow powerful Renesmee
Sherry chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
Awesome story.
Since amara is the anchor to the other side what happens when she dies and the other side is destroyed do the people trapped there come back or move on and since it was her blood we'll her doppelgänger Tatiana started the immortal line of the originals what happens to them.
Nanda21 chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
Great chapter!
Xxkirsty-jaynexX chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
This story is amazing I loved this chapter and Renesmee's gift the erase memories, I wonder if Stefan will think Bella had Renesmee erased his. Is the story going to be somewhat canon? And are Edward and Bella going to be doppelgangers?

My reaction to Amara? I was not shocked I never bought that she was dead, I figured out about the anchor, the cure. It was obvious when you think about it the only thing unable to be destroyed, the one thing Silas wouldn't destroy given the chance. The only thing that shocked me was when Amara became human, I can't wait until the next episode.
twerri02 chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
My reaction to amara:
First of all I was not expecting Her to still be alive.
Second, I did not expect her to drink from Silas. The action was devious like Katherine but her need to die and end it reminded me of Elena's.
Third I don't think she's going anywhere soon which is good because I want to see her and quetsiyah's (tess) meet.
Also I want to see her trying to adapt to modern life.
Lastly, can I just say how talented nina is. She's now doing three different characters and manages to make us believe how real they are.
Anyway im excited and nervous to see where it goes.
Excited for your next update :)