Reviews for Facing Demons
ncisduckie chapter 16 . 6/14
I think the biggest problem here is the fact that the witnesses and people testifying would never be allowed in the courtroom until after their testimony. It makes a lot of this hard to swallow. Definitely an interesting take, though.
iHATEamarorollins chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Nice
SamScullySVU chapter 37 . 7/1/2014
WOW! i only stopped reading to SLEEP! u r a VERY gifted writter and i have read MANY of ur stories! i like them ALL and DONT STOP! plz find me on twitter!
tonikm chapter 37 . 3/13/2014
thank you for this amazing story . it was awesome! one of the best!
JoyfulRiri chapter 37 . 2/21/2014
I read your story in less than 12 hours(sleep and school got in the way)and with every chapter I finished I kept saying:"this cannot be so perfect".
I cried so hard at certain chapters and I just couldn't stop.
Your writing skills are not just perfect but out of this world.
The way you let the emotions show was just amazing.
I could write an essay about how much I loved it but I will cut it short and say that you are definitely one of the best writers in the whole SVU FanFiction.
I am really looking forward to a sequel.
Keep up the great work.
Nothing but love for you and your stories.
Guest chapter 37 . 2/20/2014
The fic kept me readin, well done!
kileecarp chapter 37 . 2/18/2014
this was a amazing read! i have seen the episode and your writing is just wondeful! took me 4 days to read but i finally finnished between shift at work! stayed up late and had to force myself to fall asleep! your an amazing writer and i look forward to more!
Jasmine K chapter 37 . 2/16/2014
OMFG! THIS IS THE BEST FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ! I WOULD DIE IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE A SEQUEL!
liz chapter 37 . 2/16/2014
Thank you for this story! It really was a wonderful journey to read.
cyndiquill chapter 37 . 2/15/2014
Bravo! A fitting end to a great story!
Roanie123 chapter 37 . 2/15/2014
Perfect ending
asterixis chapter 37 . 2/15/2014
Yay! Terrific story & writing. I hope there is a sequel!
Roanie123 chapter 36 . 2/8/2014
Well let's hope that Lewis gets what he deserves in prison. I love how they all celebrate the sentencing.
Roanie123 chapter 35 . 2/3/2014
Too bad he couldn't be executed. I love Liv with her family.
Guest chapter 35 . 2/3/2014
So good! This story is fantastic.