Reviews for Hit Me
DarkIceAngelFlare chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! The ending! The light hurt/comfort! The cuteness! The Eep-ness! The allegorical tale that is so perfect for them! Really, well done :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
; -; 3
Foggy chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
I half expected Grug to just -BAM! Come out of nowhere and throw Guy into space because he thought Guy was forcing her. I mean, come on, if he saw them in that position...
PotatoLizard chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
You: "Her hand grounded him."
Me: Haha! Puns!
KsiezycowyCukier chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
It is totally adorable! And the story about the Sun and the Earth is perfect :) great job!
Tans chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Beautiful. :)
lynnwiley chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
That was beautiful!
LotiMiko chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
HOLY SHIT. THIS WAS WONDERFUL. OMG. I love it!
bindweed-flower chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Sooooo beautiful. I love this!
UndressTheseBeautifulLies chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
This was the best Croods fanfic I've ever read and it was just the sweetest thing!
Daichilover chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
The story was great and beautiful! I particularly liked the story Guy told Eep. Did you make that up or is it from somewhere else? Either way it was cute. :) I would love to see more Guy/Eep stories from you!
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I have four Croods Challenges (Neighbors?!, Orphans, Family Reunited, Family (or Families) From The Future) since there is currently only 47 stories on this website in English (crossovers not included) and most are just one-shots like this one. So please check them out and tell others if you can please. Thank you for your time. I enjoyed this little story as well!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Amazing story
bookgirl221 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
i love it :D beautiful story.
hatchlingpendragon chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
This was adorable. Good play-fight, good story, good writing, good, good, good.

Made me smile, thank you!