Reviews for Bagenders: Series 2
Lord Damon Markloff Darkling chapter 1 . 4/13
just a pair of questions:
1: when are you updating the Bagenders 2?
2: what is the URL for your website mentioned on your Bio?
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I was going to read the full version of this at your website, but did you know it's been taken down? None of the links are working.
pwczryt chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
QhvYOD a href" /"evfmwnjulkya/a, [ /]arelpqmoylgk[/url], [ /]xaonrioejexy[/link], /
yvdklx chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
2IyJS2 a href" /"bsxxaixendbf/a, [ /]sedkcdnxoxkm[/url], [ /]bcnuujgdsfjz[/link], /
Just your random average fan chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
I don't know how often you check your bagenders website, but none of the links for 'Season 2' or 'Season 3' are working anymore, and neither is the link for page two of the Comics (which is sad).

Would you mind terribly putting all the stories here in ?
ohfuckthis chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
erm...e'llo!

I can't access seasons 2 of Bagenders for some reason...any idea what i can do to find them?
FlyingFishiesGirl chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
There seems to be a problem with your link...I just keep ending up on the admin page!
FlyingFishiesandLongForgo chapter 2 . 2/24/2004
very good! So funny! Love it!
Acharnae chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
Lovely. Side-splittingly funny.

Legolas is just so sweet, with or without sex drive, but even more so in a huff and with his ears bitten. Since he's usually the number one (often the only) grown up, it's fun seeing him act like that.

And since there is a little grey box down in this window telling me to tell you how to improve it: I think you should improve this story by kidnapping the LotR actors and force them to make the whole series into a movie. First one too, of course.

And allowing for some changes in character (Legolas being huffy, maybe the Hobbits being somewhat less shallow) keeps the whole thing interestin.
JediKnightBalthasar chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Have read this before, but did not notice then that Aragorn beat Frodo at both Trivial Pusuit and chess. Haha. In your face, Frodo Baggins!

Still laugh-out-loud funny.

I brought some of Bagenders to school (whoops, is that all right?) and it was v, v popular-circulated most of IHP grade 8. Thanks from a whole lot of my classmates. Matthew loved the bit about Elven aphrodesiac. He read it out loud during homeroom and again during Spanish. . .nuff said.
Paige Darke chapter 2 . 4/27/2003
Heh. Heh.

Cute.

Paige
Pika chapter 2 . 4/12/2003
OK, must say Bagenders has had me split over laughing. I love the nasty British gritty humour applied to LOTR survivors. Among others I'd guess at some Sue Townsend influence, and I was very fond of the Monty Python quotes too...

.. and I don;t know if I should be thanking or cursing you for this, but my mum is an Annie Lennox fan... and I can no longer hear "a whiter shade of pale" without images of a crooning Elf coming to mind. I hope you're satisfied.

cheers and all the best
Takeshi of Gondor chapter 2 . 3/21/2003
LOL this is so funny. Please write more ASAP!
moomoo chapter 2 . 12/29/2002
I'm wondering... can you make more manga comics? U ARE THE BEST LOTR WRITERS IN THE WORLD! MORE!MORE! NEWSLETTER! JELLY BABIES! (!)
sadge chapter 2 . 12/28/2002
that might have just been the funniest episode yet...