Reviews for Awaiting Tomorrow
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 7/16
this is even more beautiful story than the last... i love this vision of the real Olivia. i don't like when people assume she's cold either... she just has another way to show it..
congratulations! this is amazing! ;)
redvinesandvagendas chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
This story is beautiful. All your fics are! You're such a fantastic writer. Keep up the awesome work:)
FullDarkNoLight chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
This is a beautiful piece, great job as usual
Ariahnah chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Oh my word, English is your second language? This is heart wrenching. Olivia is never cold. Reserved, yes. Her mind swimming with emotion and thought that always comes across to those who merely look her in the eye. She does not need to speak, but there are volumes of words in her head. This, THIS conveys that exquisitely.

C'est magnifique. Merci.
LadyRhaella chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
YES, FINALLY! A nice fic with Olivia/Etta where Olivia is really sweet. I'm gonna go sob in the corner now cause it's been 10 MONTHS since.. The end.
ChristaS69 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Welcome back! You haven't lost your touch! It's a beautiful story, I love it.
I agree with you, Olivia handled the loss of her daughter and seeing her her again as a grown woman as best as she could handle mentally.
FrozenSoldier chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I'm not crying, or anything... (not listening to Together Again for the Very First Time either)

I imagine a scene like this myself. Olivia or Peter getting up in the middle of the night to watch Etta sleep. I believe they remember what happened, or at least felt it like a shadow over them, even if they didn't know exactly what it was.

The counting of the days is something I see Olivia doing, too. The ending totally broke me! But I missed your writing and I miss Fringe, so I'm glad you have written something again :)

One more thing...people who think that about Olivia were obviously watching a different show to us. Cold and distant? Really now.
subjectlb chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I agree that Olivia was warm, specially with her daughter. She did everything she did for love and for her family. Nice story, congrats!
kmariejs chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
We've missed you! Thanks for coming back! Love it, as I do everything you write.
angellcakes23 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Ambre never stop writing. You have an amazing talent. I mean i just read this story with my throat closing up and tears in my eyes. I'm not even exaggerating that. I completely agree, i do not believe Olivia was a cold or distant mother to little Etta either. They clearly didn't understand what she was telling Peter about being a mother at all. The way you write Olivia here is beautiful and exactly how i think she is as a mother.
cotillion66 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I liked this a lot! Very poignant and true to Olivia's character. Nice work!

On a side note, I love your writing, and you should write more often! ;-)
dunham4life chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This was so beautiful & heartbreaking. I may or may not be crying.
I don't know how any one could think Olivia could be cold or distant towards her daughter. If they do then they sure don't know or understand Olivia.
Thank you so much.