Reviews for Magical Imprint
yodumbledorewheresmyletter chapter 4 . 10/28/2014
Heya, it's me. I was reading this chapter and I was just thinking to myself, I don't remember writing something as good at this, and then I realised it was just your awesomeness shining through. I love this story and what youve done with it.
deanna4403 chapter 8 . 3/17/2014
love this one alot ready for more please wish i could write a story but dont know how left hand is hard sometimes
Sunshine72 chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
I liked it. I like Randomly but still frequently (because life happens). Thanks.
molly122 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
lol that was awesome
agesold chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
Great job! I really like how Seth imprints on Lily, it's adorable! The story seems to be moving really fast, so I'm hoping that you'll slow it down soon. Other then the speed, I love this story, POST MORE UPDATES! please :3
P. Cythera chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
I like it :) would love if it had a bit more development in the characters though to answer a few questions like: Why was it so easy for lily to just up and follow Seth? And Seth just kinda ignored the whole apperating to the reservation etc
Otherwise great work keep it up :)
Misfit4587 chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
I am so glad someone decided to adopt this.I was actually planning on adopting it myself but i've benn having trouble making a account I think your doing really well so far this chapter was the way just throwing this out there I think it would be pretty cool if Rose and maybe Scorpuius shared a room or dorm with Lily just to add humor.
yodumbledorewheresmyletter chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
Great chapter :'D
GirlUnknown chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
This is great please post more soon :)