Reviews for Icha Icha Paradise: The Jinchuuriki and the Ramen Waitress
trebeh chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Would you ever consider writing an epilogue to this story!?
ScarletVirus33 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Good golly Miss Molly you never cease to amaze me with you passionate lemons DC316. The fact that you had Naruto do someone that usually don't receive much love on this site serves to add yet another feather in your already impressive cap.

When you think about it though it makes sense for Naruto to feel something for the girl who along with Teuchi helped to look after the rowdy lout since next to no one cared whether he lived or died(you can thank Mr. Nine Tails for that). Probably the only reason why Naruto doesn't make a move on Ayame is because he thinks of her as a big sister of sorts.

I would like to see you do a Icha Icha Paradise chapter for the red hot genjutsu mistress Kurenai Yuhi seeing as how a hot, mature and fine as hell woman like that deserves a little bit of happiness in her life(considering what happened with her lover Asuma Sarutobi). Plus I feel a little gratitude for her looking out for Hinata when she was pretty much kicked to the curb by her old man for not showing much promise as a Hyuga heiress.

I can't help but wonder how many more of the Icha Icha stories you'll do before you call it a day and work on some other stuff. Don't get me wrong I really enjoyed reading your new content but the inner pervert in me would love to see more girls fall victim to the dreaded "spoons" position and get their brains turned into strawberry jam. In the mean time I'll go catch up and R&R the other editions of Icha Icha that you've already releashed. SV33 out!
Iron Reprieve chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Well then the heat was definitely brought with this installment. Typically I'm not a huge fan of songs being incorporated since they usually take up the whole content of the chapter. Thankfully your work by far outweighs it.

So the Clan Restoration is up to 36? That's gonna be beastly.

Keep up the good work.

-IR
fictionelement777 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I personally enjoy your stories, writing styles and description flow of the stories also when can we expect the naruto/temari version I'm waiting on pens and needles!
tl chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Do one on female naruto getting pregnant
Tenma Sosei chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Nice, but damnit take Hinata out the threesome wirh NarutoxAyame and add shizune or Tenten. Hinata needs to DIE!
narutofan2191 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
nice, i always thought they'd be a cute couple, and i'd prefer naruto to go for ayame than sakura. sheesh! canon naruto needs to get over her. she just ain't interested that way. besides i don't she's all that pretty and smart or anything especially with how she first treated him, compared to ayame, sakura's a cow. but me saying that doesn't change anything. anyway nice story. 3 times in a row, huh? haha
Lord Lobo chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Loved the story, could you please write a Icha Icha Paradise story involving Kurenai.
Jeku Kusanagi chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Awesome update.
UpYours13 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Like all of your STORIES and the PLOTS. But do you think that maybe you could switch the SEX POSTITIONS besides the SPOONS? Maybe the Forgidden Fruit position or something? Not trying to mean or anything, but changing positions of sex is always good for stories instead the same repetitive things that reviewers are going to expect!
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Good story
dbzsotrum9 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
yay, an Ayame... sucks that I'll have to wait for another one for a while... one without hinata
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
What about matsuri and sari and ran the girl from kumo
MattMC3 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I enjoy these. My favorite so far. The Kyuubi and The Demon
RyoshiMorino chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
As always super hot, and super good! Speaking of Fuma, how come no one ever does a length NarutoxSesame fic?