Reviews for Stainless and Honorable Lives
Shaindy chapter 4 . 2/25
I've reviewed your story before (back in December 2013, but for some reason my review doesn't appear here on the site anymore. The only reason I know I'm not going crazy is because I kept the email with your reply. Wonder what happened to it?)

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you again how much I love this story. I have a very few stories that I revisit over and over and this is one of them. The amount of detail and research you put into it, and the amazing characterisations never, ever get old. The way you show how Dean and Sam are their modern-day counterparts is just wonderful, even if Sam's doubts about himself are heartbreaking.

In that original review, I suggested a sequel where the Winchesters go back in time. You mentioned in your reply to me that you liked the idea. I hope it's still a possibility down the line - I still want to see Dean and Percival hit up the taverns together in Winchester. :D

Thanks again for all the hours of reading pleasure you've given me - as a former fanfic writer myself, I know how long it takes to create something like this. I hope you know how appreciated your work is! :)
liz.barden chapter 4 . 1/4
Excellent story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
OH GOD ITS AWEFUL!
Awefully awesome that is...
Its belongs to those fics that i could see fitting quite well in canon
Sousukes-Girl chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
Man, you crush this stuff! I have enjoyed reading all of your stories thus far. I keep telling my husband that your stories are so believable, true to character, well researched and well thought out.

I greatly appreciate a good yarn, and you have never left me wanting (well, except for more, just in general.) This story in particular I feel could be part of an episode itself, and I really hope they do this or something similar in the show. I mean, Winchester, come on!

As always, grammar is impeccable, the characters are well written and I love your knights; great addition! I still have some more of your stories to back track and read, but I haven't stopped long enough to review yet, and for that I am sorry!

Carry on!

Sg
LadyDragonRain chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
Amazing! Great plotting, wonderful characterization, great banter between the boys. Perfect. Well done!
caffrey girl chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
Wow. That was so well written and awesome! All inspired from that one canon scene! I love this story so much.
I was kinda itching for a case fic so thanks for that. All the characters were so well rounded and brilliant. Sam and dean were completely in character. I could totally see the whole thing kinda acted out in my head!
Now I really want this fic to be converted into an episode!
It was. Just. Friggin awesome.
I'm gonna go read it again.
Ps. I want to take. A print of this fic and ask for your autograph or somethin.,
pielover62 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I really enjoyed this little mash-up of SPN and the Arthurian legend, In fact, I just added you as one of my favorite authors - I can't believe I hadn't done so before as I really like your writing style.
Should be sleeping chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
Thank you for another great story! I hope you can write more soon.
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
This was just...wow. Very accurate in every way. Great job!
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
HEY SUPERNATURAL AD! Anyway, I'm excited for the next chapter! I get the feeling I'm going to be happy or sad Sam was stubborn enough to stay.
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
Things are not going to go smoothly, Dean, but dang, nice job this chapter. Thanks a billion for me not having to use Google Translate on the knights' words. I also like the knights and Monty Python references.
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Sam, did you time travel? Sorry, I got some spoilers from the reviews...but oooh this is good!
JazzyIrish chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
Wonderful story, Sculls. Great battle action in this last chapter. Loved the way the sword fight was described. Dean held his own for the most part, except when he didn't. :(

So Sam discovered that the lance was the item the knights searched for and that it revealed its true identity only to the guardians. Great job there - no expected chalice, cup or paten. Also liked how Sam took charge and got his wounded brother to a trusted doctor for care.

Loved the last scene in the LOL. Dean back to usual and worried about Baby and his brother instead of himself and his recovery. Great finish with his fanboy talk with Charlie. :)

Also loved the vows and the history on the round table. When I was in England and saw a road sign to Winchester I had to take a picture of it to put in my scrapbook - caption: Looking for Sam & Dean. :)

Thanks for this wonderful story. Your gift of time and creativity is most appreciated. Enjoy whatever holiday you celebrate at this season and we'll see you in the new year I hope. Until next time...

Irish
JazzyIrish chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
Another great chapter. I really liked the conversation in the early part of the chapter between Sam and Galahad. It was sad that Sam didn't feel himself worthy of being called a knight. Loved how Galahad described what both Sam and Dean do as being knights in his opinion.

I enjoyed reading the lore about the Siege Perilous and Galahad being chosen for the quest based on his actions regarding the chair. And I laughed when Percival saw the actor in armor and protested about it while being uncomfortable in a suit. :)

So now our visitors are in full armor and the fight begins with Mordred and his followers. Poor Dean is out of his element. Wonder what Sam thinks in the grail? On to the next chapter...
JazzyIrish chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
Great chapter. Love the way you've combined characters from King Arthur lore, the quest for the grail, and Chronos and time travel. Very creative.

Poor Sammy; he certainly could have gotten better care at a hospital. Love Percival - reminds me of a certain Winchester we know. ;) Dean's introduction of Dean of Winchester made me laugh.

So they're off to find the grail and now with Mordred in the hunt as well. When they get to the collection, let's hope that Dean and company choose wisely.

Catch you after the next chapter.