Reviews for Stainless and Honorable Lives
miXiZ chapter 4 . 9/22
Thanks for a very enjoyable read :)
LunaBianca chapter 4 . 6/22
Lots of fun and honorable brawling. ;) Thank you for writing and sharing!
LunaBianca chapter 2 . 6/21
The dialogue is good; I like how Dean automatically leads (and everyone falls in line) and enjoy the tight partnership of the brothers. Nicely paced with vibrant OCs.
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 6/21
Shazza85 chapter 1 . 5/23
I really enjoyed this story. You did a great job intertwining the Brothers' lives with the Camelot mythology. I love the idea of the King Aurther stories beginning at Castle Winchester!
HobbitLover4eva chapter 1 . 4/23
you deserve awards for how good your stories are. These should be in the supernatural show! They're so cool! and you get their characters well!
Shaindy chapter 4 . 2/25
I've reviewed your story before (back in December 2013, but for some reason my review doesn't appear here on the site anymore. The only reason I know I'm not going crazy is because I kept the email with your reply. Wonder what happened to it?)

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you again how much I love this story. I have a very few stories that I revisit over and over and this is one of them. The amount of detail and research you put into it, and the amazing characterisations never, ever get old. The way you show how Dean and Sam are their modern-day counterparts is just wonderful, even if Sam's doubts about himself are heartbreaking.

In that original review, I suggested a sequel where the Winchesters go back in time. You mentioned in your reply to me that you liked the idea. I hope it's still a possibility down the line - I still want to see Dean and Percival hit up the taverns together in Winchester. :D

Thanks again for all the hours of reading pleasure you've given me - as a former fanfic writer myself, I know how long it takes to create something like this. I hope you know how appreciated your work is! :)
brightflare chapter 4 . 1/4
Excellent story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Awefully awesome that is...
Its belongs to those fics that i could see fitting quite well in canon
Sousukes-Girl chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
Man, you crush this stuff! I have enjoyed reading all of your stories thus far. I keep telling my husband that your stories are so believable, true to character, well researched and well thought out.

I greatly appreciate a good yarn, and you have never left me wanting (well, except for more, just in general.) This story in particular I feel could be part of an episode itself, and I really hope they do this or something similar in the show. I mean, Winchester, come on!

As always, grammar is impeccable, the characters are well written and I love your knights; great addition! I still have some more of your stories to back track and read, but I haven't stopped long enough to review yet, and for that I am sorry!

Carry on!

LadyDragonRain chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
Amazing! Great plotting, wonderful characterization, great banter between the boys. Perfect. Well done!
caffrey girl chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
Wow. That was so well written and awesome! All inspired from that one canon scene! I love this story so much.
I was kinda itching for a case fic so thanks for that. All the characters were so well rounded and brilliant. Sam and dean were completely in character. I could totally see the whole thing kinda acted out in my head!
Now I really want this fic to be converted into an episode!
It was. Just. Friggin awesome.
I'm gonna go read it again.
Ps. I want to take. A print of this fic and ask for your autograph or somethin.,
pielover62 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I really enjoyed this little mash-up of SPN and the Arthurian legend, In fact, I just added you as one of my favorite authors - I can't believe I hadn't done so before as I really like your writing style.
Should be sleeping chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
Thank you for another great story! I hope you can write more soon.
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
This was Very accurate in every way. Great job!