Reviews for Stainless and Honorable Lives
ImpalaLove chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
The amount of background research that must've gone into this is unreal- you really brought each character completely to life and I loved that you were able to play around with their personalities and make them seem more human. The characterization of the brothers was perfectly done as well. I really enjoyed this!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
Very enjoyable fic! I'm fascinated with Arthur and Camelot. Nice to have them travel to our time and run into the Winchesters. :D

Always love me some hurt/comfort, too. :)

Well done. :)
JudyH chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
Wow! What an adventure that was! I can't imagine the time and research it took to get this wonderful tale so authentic. Me, I have trouble reading ingredient labels LOL. All jokes aside, I loved every minute of this story. Having the boys and their befuddled but brave-to-a-fault time traveling companions find the Grail would have been a bit hard to sell, but finding something related to it, but still hugely significant historically, well, that worked and worked well indeed. Loved the connection to the Winchester line as well...good job!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 4 . 11/7/2013
Oh, this is wonderful! Inspired idea (and a very fitting title); I loved the knights and their interactions with Sam. Great opener that pulled the writer in, and a clever revisiting of Sam's ideas of his taintedness and unworthiness. Also, of course, great h/c. Loved every creative minute; thank you!
citrusbitrus chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
Great work. Well researched, well paced and surprisingly believable.
You whipped the 'Fit-chesters' (sorry, mired in a bit o brit-speak there) good n proper but didn't let it interfere with the action. Nicely done.
Really enjoyed this Romp, but would have loved just a touch more character in the dialogue. Esp for the knights (though understandably, ye older speake would have left the readers and probably Deano baffled).
Lovely! I defo following and fave-ing u on the merit of this tale. Love it. Xx
calcium77 chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
Ok I'm going to be a waste of space at work tomorrow. But totally worth it. Loved the story! It was great fun to read! You always get Sam and dean just right. And the guest characters were full of color.

'Thanks' does not seem like enough payment for a few hours of enjoyment. But has to do I guess :-). Thanks!

calcium77 chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Great build up to the final chapter. I should really go to sleep...but screw that...I'm going to see what happens!
calcium77 chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
Cool! I love knights and the Merlin/Arthur legends. Did you watch "Merlin"?

Awesome chapter. Love how Perceval is deanish and Galahad is like Sam :-)

I just loved this chapter! Great dialog between all the characters! Laughed out loud a few times. My fav hurt Sam and worried Dean. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I'm sure mordred and dean will. It get along ;-)

Thank you so much for writing and sharing! Seriously made my weekend!

calcium77 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Somehow my email messed up and the notice went to junk mail. I'm soooo happy I found this. Loved the first chapter!

You're one of my favorite authors! I'm so excited!

NyteKit chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
Well I can definitely say that this is not where I saw this story going when I first started reading it. Pretty sure I was gaping at my phone when you revealed The Knights. It all turned out pretty amazing, too. Damn near epic with all that happened in a short time. And, you know, The Knights. And I like how you brought everything back together, bringing the boys back to the Bunker with the medallion and everything else. It was a great denoument. I could seriously see this being a one-off episode in the show, which would be AMAZING. You should try pitching it to the writers. ;)
comyna chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
This was an exciting and beautiful story. The "voices" of Dean and Sam were perfect.

This story was a recommendation from a friend, now I look forward to reading the rest of your work.

Thanks for sharing your imagination.
carocali chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
This was really wonderful! I am SO impressed by the research you did for this. Your ability to weave the Arthurian legends with the Winchesters - including a castle! - is really incredible. The thought that the holy grail is actually a lance is awesome! There's just so much about this story to love! I so enjoyed every moment of it!

Keep getting inspired by scenes in the show, especially when they don't include Cas!

Thanks for a great read!

:D
Caroline
carocali chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
Loving your lore! The conversations between the knights and the boys are highly amusing! We'll see how the handle Mordred!
IronMaidensRevenge chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
Wow, this is a great story! I love the story of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. Very well done, great job!
Cihuacoatl chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
I enjoyed this - thanks for writing!
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »