Reviews for Children of Loss
Brokenbyangels chapter 16 . 3/1/2016
I'll make a man out of you!
Brokenbyangels chapter 8 . 3/1/2016
Wow, you sure know a lot about this stuff... haha just teasing! I love your style and the way you explain each of the characters. You've got Luke nailed. Is Jason in this? That would be interesting. For him to try and touch Nico and Percy go all bad-ass on him? Yeah, Yeah. I like that.
Ayana94321798 chapter 60 . 2/19/2016
How about a sequel to this? It could take place a few years into Percy and Nico's marriage, and continue that plot line you have, of why Percy is bad for Nico. He got kidnapped last time and maybe he could get like assaulted by Kronos or threatned by Koko and Kasper for making Percy weak, etc. Just a thought. I originally thought about writing a sequel myself, but its not my story to begin with to write a sequel to so i just thought id come to you with the idea. Maybe we could write it togther3 I want it too be pretty long so... plus we could also catvh up with the other Lost Kids as well. Just whenever youre ready. I know you still have to write the spinoff as well so, no pressure. But let me know what you think:)
Guest chapter 59 . 2/7/2016
Oh nevermind, I ship Luke and Eros now. So adorable!
Guest chapter 23 . 2/5/2016
Oh my gods now I'm shipping Luke and Nico...thanks a lot! Barely on chapter 23
Alba chapter 21 . 1/24/2016
I knew it, I knew it, I freaking knew it. It was like sooooo obvious that Jason was his roommate. Im q freaking genius . Woohoo!
7257867 chapter 60 . 1/17/2016
Truly the best story I have ever read on this website.
I especially ship Luke and Eros-they are just so adorable in this story!
The story is amazingly long, and the characters are so vivid and real. Each character has a role in the story, and the 'Children of Loss' in all is definitely worth reading again.
Katie chapter 58 . 12/21/2015
Make a sequel!
sirius1696 chapter 60 . 11/28/2015
Well done, I'm glad you were able to finish it. A great story
Lightningboyandstarkid chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
This is like my tenth time reading this. I will have the same reactions as the first time. I just... Can't explain how much I love this Fic. Much love!
Xx hugs and belly rubs xX
fortheairwaves chapter 60 . 11/19/2015
Oh my gods, this has to be the best fanfic I've ever read. From the first sentence to the last, I was on the edge of my seat and absolutely enthralled. The ending was simply beautiful, every single word of it. Thank you so, so much for sharing your amazing talent with the world.
Sokkalovr1 chapter 30 . 11/15/2015
*Cries* God it's so awful! Just... God! Poor Nico! And the other Lost Kids too. So awful.
blackberryspawn chapter 44 . 11/17/2015
Oh my tuck. Is Percy even coming back? On chapter 44vhere
Guest chapter 60 . 11/5/2015
AWESOME!the epitome of spectacular literature(haha lol). Seriously though, this was an amazing story, and I had a wonderful time reading it. I loved every single moment. You are such a great writer . I love your stories. I do appreciate the time writers such as you spend to come up with such fabulous work. This should get published its THAT good. A appreciate how long this is as well. It shows your dedication in writing these things. Keep writing!
Sokkalovr1 chapter 2 . 10/27/2015
Umm, at the top of this chapter, you said warning and then just started the chapter. I don't know if that was intentional or not, but I figured I'd say something in case it was a typo of sorts. c:
1,204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »