Reviews for Who Would've Guessed
charlieal12 chapter 15 . 12/6/2013
Woah. Goodness gracious woman, I have to wait until NEXT year for the continuation? First of all let me tell you that the whole Madge being mayor part was brilliant. Katniss being not only still alive, but with children makes me wonder what happened to peeta, Did they both go into the 75th games and had Katniss come out victor twice? so many questions! I can't wait for the story to finally begin (how long has this been in the works?) and I will definitely be anticipating the next installment!
GreenPokeGuy chapter 15 . 12/6/2013
Wow, what an end! I can't wait for the reapings to start! :)

That is quite the poem there. :)

-Green
Lya200 chapter 15 . 12/6/2013
I have a guess I cannot submit but here it is the arena is full of les I love the chapter
PrincessLyoka chapter 15 . 12/6/2013
*unceasing clapping*
(I don't know what to say. But this really deserves a positive review)
AlexVandy22 chapter 15 . 12/6/2013
I know I sound like a broken record, but this was yet another great chapter! It is definitely worth the wait to read your chapters. I can't wait until the next one! You may have said this earlier in the story and I just forgot it, but what happened to Peeta? Did he die? Was he never reaped? Did Katniss kill him? WHAT HAPPENED?!
AlexVandy22 chapter 14 . 11/9/2013
I'm glad I found your story again! I was really confused as to why it had been so long since you updated haha...I'm very glad you got it started up again, this is one of the best stories I've read on FanFiction and trust me, I've read a lot! I can't wait for the next chapter because, similarly to your previous chapters, this chapter was great! Have a great day!
GreenPokeGuy chapter 14 . 11/2/2013
All caught up now? Awesome! :)

-Green
PrincessLyoka chapter 14 . 10/27/2013
The Quarter Quell Announcement!
I sound so bad when I say this: who hasn't guessed it already? I'm sorry about that.
What I was thinking halfway through this chapter: *winkwink* thnx.
By the end: thumbs up for wellness!
PrincessLyoka chapter 13 . 10/27/2013
The irony that Slader and Kat are "bloodthirsty psychopaths" to Airel's eyes when the two aren't.
Thumbs up for you!
Delphiniums chapter 14 . 10/27/2013
Great chapter!
charlieal12 chapter 14 . 10/26/2013
YAY! new chapter! I was anxiously wait for this story to pick up again, Great chapter as usual. I really do enjoy the manner in which you show just how casual life in the districts is. Gives readers insight on the life tributes lived before we actually meet them. I can't wait for the games to finally start, I can see a rebellion sparking in Kats eyes and truly can't wait to see what she will do. Update soon so we can get there! :)
Lya200 chapter 14 . 10/26/2013