Reviews for Sunsets and Skylines
Guest chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
Beautiful gta stories
Charalampidis Gruber chapter 12 . 1/10/2014
I initially was drawn to this just because it had so many good reviews and now I can easily see why.

You have crafted a beautiful story. The way you weave words together is a truly magical talent and though there are occasional typos it does not really distract from the over quality of the tale you're telling. Your descriptions are rich and paint vivid pictures of the settings and people and your particular word choices add to the overall tone and create such a distinctive voice in your writing.

You have also achieved something that can be difficult int he world of fanficiton, you have created a female romantic interest for a cannon character that is is intriguing, unique and most important of all, someone that you cannot help but root for. You took the time to flesh her out within the story so we could truly get to know Kathy and what makes her tick. She is so raw and human which makes her insanely easy to relate to. I found myself rooting for her the whole way, feeling her aches, angers and torments. The relationship you have built up between Kathy and Trevor fits nicely with the mythos of the game and his character. You have fleshed out this other dimension of Trevor's character that we only got a glimpse of during the game. You have interpreted the characters from the game quite nicely and their interactions almost seem like deleted scenes from the game.

You should be very proud of what you have created here. I have devoured this masterpiece and am literally aching for more.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/1/2014
Amazing. Just plain amazing. I really hope that's not the end I'd love to read more from you
ChaoticBanter chapter 12 . 12/9/2013
That was AWESOMEEEEEE. Please don't tell me it's over?
Sera22 chapter 12 . 12/6/2013
And again, a beautifully written chapter. Nothing else expected.
From A to Z, from title of the chapter to the relishable end, this part was really perfect.

I, too, appreciated the length. I confess that when I got the message that you updated, I saved the chapter to wait reading it with the right amount of pleasure. And it was worth the wait!

I like the part with her thoughts when he was asleep and cuddling her. I empathise with her a lot because my husband is behaving quite alike. Some people have problems to express their feelings with words, maybe they think that one could associate it with weakness. Often these are men, like Trevor, that act like they are made of pure testosterone. But being in silence, like together in bed, they overcome their odd behavior, even if they do not realize it at all.

Coming to the action part. Very well written! I liked all the background information you gave us, like her lessons with Cletus. Her fighting abilities would not have been believable otherwise.
There could have been more interactions considering the two dressed up like agents with the Merryweather guys but it was okay how it turned out. Anyway Trevor saved the day.

We got again a good pyjama joke, I laughed out loud!

I kind of "liked" the way you described the whole "trailer trash" fact. At first I had some trouble to comprehend her acceptability of the filth existing around her. First the smelly Trevor in the chapter before lying next to a confident Kathy, then her moving into that absolutely greasy trailer and not at all developing a wish to change the tiniest bit of it! You clarified it with the help of an insight of her innermost character, and her embracement of this truth.

I am really looking forward how you are going to weave the canon plot into your unique ideas and background in future chapters.

Sera
ShawneeSavage chapter 12 . 12/6/2013
I must say, I get really excited when I see that you've posted another chapter. I loved this one. Vulnerable Trevor when he's sleeping? Priceless. I can't wait for the next installment.
nonny chapter 12 . 12/6/2013
EEEEEEE YES THIS IS PERFECT I LOVE YOU
hooray4natasha chapter 12 . 12/5/2013
Good chapter! So much action with a nice treat at the end! lol Keep it up :)
Guest chapter 12 . 12/5/2013
Love doesn't begin to describe how I feel about this story and this chapter especially. My emotions have been up and down since I started reading and I feel what they're feeling when I read it.
I really hoe she's going to take on Merryweather with Trevor, that would be a lot of fun to read. This chapter was amazing, long and informative and it almost brought the overall story to a nice close bu I really hope you don't choose to end it there, I need more, so much more!

Only one thing, you have a few typos nothing major just maybe adding an s onto a word where its not needed but considering the length of this chapter that would be easy to miss. Good job :)
ChaoticBanter chapter 11 . 12/2/2013
I need moooooaaar
hooray4natasha chapter 11 . 12/2/2013
Your story is amazing! please keep updating it! I'm definitely going to be a regular reader! :)
eeeeeeee chapter 11 . 11/30/2013
this chapter was wonderful U_U this is honestly my favorite GTA fanfic so far
Sera22 chapter 11 . 11/29/2013
Wow. Really don't know what to think about it. Did they made up? Did they make themselves miserable or content? It really was a free fall, for both. I think both were overextended. I still am confused. She looks to me as if she is not acting like herself. That fact is more disturbing than Trevor being slightly OOC, as you mentioned.
Well, after playing the mission "Mrs. Philips" it is quite believable for me that Trevor did not know what to do or how to react or what to demand. He was simply unable to cope with this woman. He really loves her, probably as much as his mother.
His hygienic standard is questionable and leads to queer thoughts about her accepted customs. But her wearing that pyjama thingy was comical, too!
All in all a good chapter with new inside about their dubious feelings towards each orther.
Well done!
Sera
Mei Senpai Chan chapter 11 . 11/28/2013
They somewhat made up awwwwww FOR THE LOVE OF GOD UPDATE SOON! I LOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEE this story:D
ShawneeSavage chapter 11 . 11/28/2013
I love the way you portray Trevor. It's perfect. I can't wait for the next chapter!