Reviews for In denial because of You
Guesy chapter 3 . 4/12
This storyof yoursis really really goooodplease update
Guest chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
nice fic please update soon
AriLuvsHerMuffinCakes chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
This is sooo nice! Update.
BlaackPepper chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
sakura irritates the hell out of me. she is so stupid! what the hell is up with her and her weird obsession with karin? karin just seem like a vain bitch. besides that though, i really like this story.
bookcrushlover20 chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
That was a really long chapter! :O I enjoyed it a lot (: For a moment I thought Sasuke was going to make a move or something when Karin wasn't there. I'm glad he didn't. Sakura is very stupid for not seeing that Karin probably just through herself to Sasuke and he had enough lol (: I want to know more about Sakura's "relationship" with Sasori. :D great chapter! Update soon!
Datres-Smack chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Oh wow this is awesome! Just wanted to say great idea for a fic, hopefully I'll like it all the way through ;)
MrGreenOink chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
Hahahaha this was a funny chapter! Great idea on the party! Update soon!
Rawr chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
Ha ha what an awesome high school fic. And you're British! I love it. Will there be any Itachi? Maybe some itasaku moments? Or Akatsuki Sakura moments? I'm embarrassed reading about her crush on Sasori, because it reminds me of my awkward crushes on teachers...
Raikiri80 chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
Im really enjoying your story so far! I think the dynamic between Sasuke and Sakura is pretty adorable, she is so paranoid xD I love how she thinks Sasuke likes Karin, and she didnt even realise she shared a romantic moment on the balcony with him, open your eyes girl!

I kinda feel sorry for Karin though. Shes clearly got a bad attitude but shes setting herself up to get shot down.

I also like the fact that the distance between them is caused by Sakura rather than Sasuke, usually writers end up making Sasuke a douche and make everything always his fault. But anyone can misjudge someone and make mistakes.
pinkypinkypinky chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
omg I love it! I love how Sakura isn't into Sasuke...yet ahaha but yeah I love how she thinks Sasuke is hot but doesn't want him. I bet Sasuke told Karin he ain't interested in her. Anyways love this story, really hope you update soon please!
SuperKirschbluete chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
Hey ! How are you ? Hope you're not sick anymore

Anyway Oh my GOD that chapter was sooooooo long (YEAHHHHHHHHHHH) it's was amazing like always I hope the next chapter will upload soon and also so longgggggg. I can't wait till the next chapter. Oh my gosh what will happen with Sakura and Sasuke and what happend between Sasuke und Karin. !

Till my next review in your next (fast) chapter.
Lover-Baby-Girl chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
Yaaay an update! Ended up reading the whole story again though :) Loved it as always! And the party description you put in there was awesome! Im also sooo glad you didnt make Sasuke and Sakura and instant couple, like at that balconu scene you could have made them kiss buy you didnt and I looovee you for that! Lets hope for a looong story development! Great work here and update soon please!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
OMG hahahahahahaha Sakura in the morning at breakfast! And I really like her charecter, even though she is a bit Sasori obssessed but Im sure you have a good reason for that :) And I love all of the little couple hints you throw in with the other characters! Update soon!
InoxKittyxRawr chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
Awwh you were ill? Hope you're feeling better :) AND OMFG I LOVED THIS SO MUCH! Hahahaha the whole sasuke/sakura hmiliation with Tenten and Temari was hilarious and Ooooh Sasuke got maaad at the end! PLEASE MAKE IT A QUICK UPDATE :'O
Sexy-Tutu-Lover chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
Oooooh Sasuke getting intensee here! Wonder how angry he actually feels! Its hilarious seeing Karin get rejected hahahaha! Can't for chapter 4! I LOVED THIS!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »