Reviews for After Graduation
FrostSpectre chapter 24 . 5/3
Just wanted to say that I absolutely love the way you're taking this story. I know life happens and people get distracted from their writing, but I truly hope you pick this story back up. I would be so happy to see how it continues. It's become one of my favorite stories I've read on this site!
theDeathEnvoy chapter 24 . 3/27
Well well, that was a good read. Shame this story hasn't been updated in over two years. I would really like to see where it ends up.
ThreeBulletNecklace chapter 24 . 5/22/2016
I binge read this while on a very long shift at work, and what can I say? It's a great story, and I think you nailed, well, everything, from the emotional stuff like Misha leaving (boy did that make me tear up a bit), to the quite frankly hilarious interactions between Shizune and Hisao. Had the game continued or a sequel been produced, I think that's exactly what their relationship would have been like. Gotta say I'm loving Hisao's parents as well, especially his dad's sense of humour. Oh and it has just the right amount of smut as well.

It's clearly been a few months, but I do hope you have future chapters planned, I'm especially looking forward to Shizune's family party. But anyway, great job with this.
AKhaos chapter 24 . 3/19/2016
I've very much enjoyed your story, and I appreciate the effort you've gone to make this wonderful work of fanfiction. It's rather difficult to find stories between Hisao and Shizune, due to the ship's rather unpopularity, sadly. Although it's always good to see authors such as yourself and others posting incredible works like this. :)

Anyway, I'm very much looking forward to future chapters, and I respect your need to get your thoughts flowing and ideas onscreen. Thank you again for this great story so far my friend.
Krik Wetham chapter 24 . 11/29/2015
You managed to sneak two chapters by. You sneaky little rat. I'm glad that you've updated this again, I love this story, a lot better than mine, honestly.
sg1cat chapter 2 . 10/4/2015
I normally don't give spoilers of what I'm writing, but the answer is NO - this will NOT turn into a pregnant drama. I have no interest in going down that route.
zombielad124 chapter 24 . 10/3/2015
I hope this doesn't go into I pregnant drama I hate those
Guest chapter 23 . 9/28/2015
Wooo! You're back! Great chapter. I missed this series.
zombielad124 chapter 23 . 9/29/2015
Very good well written im happy your alive
mattstark66 chapter 23 . 9/28/2015
WOW, an update!? That's so awesome!

It's great to hear from you again! Been following this story since last year and the hope for a new chapter was almost nonexistant. It really is nice to know that you haven't given up.

Anyways, about the chapter itself, it was well written as always. I have to point out that I'm loving the way you're portraying Hisao's parents. Can't wait to see more of their humor.

Hey man, keep up!
EMH22 chapter 23 . 9/27/2015
That chapter was done very well, I'm glad that you had the chance to update again.
DoktorApplejuce chapter 23 . 9/26/2015
Has my birthday come early this year? A new chapter? I love it!
Torrasque666 chapter 23 . 9/26/2015
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YOU'RE BACK!
Archangel12575 chapter 23 . 9/26/2015
Ouch indeed :-)
kitsuneswiftpaw chapter 23 . 9/26/2015
Thank you for this chapter. I love this story~
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »