Reviews for Better Than Me
GirlMeetsEvil chapter 1 . 3/31
One of the best lemons with an actual plot! Great story, better than wattpad, stories because of the right grammar. Keep up the good work!
Naraku's Phoenix chapter 10 . 10/28/2016
The interaction between these two are just lovely. So cute! You are a delightful writer.
Naraku's Phoenix chapter 2 . 10/27/2016
I'm delighted to have found your story; it's exactly the type of setting my fangirl heart was searching for. Wonderful setup, so far. I can't wait to read the rest.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/21/2016
Wait... So he came in her? I thought they weren't doing babies for a while?
Guest chapter 11 . 6/21/2016
The comradely between Levi and Erwin you have developed really adds to the original manga/ anime. Well done!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/21/2016
How is no one else reviewing this. Fucking epic.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/21/2016
This was the most in-character I've read from a fan fiction about Attack on Titan. From all the characters. Hanji was dead on.

Really well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
"stop trying to out-do me in everything you shitty bitch, I can beat 7 shades of pain into you and lose no sleep."

This is possibly one of the best insults I've read in a while.
wisegirl chapter 15 . 10/22/2015
Please hurry with the update
dimitri zarkov chapter 15 . 10/14/2015
Perfect more please
Guest chapter 8 . 5/13/2015
HOLY MOTHER OF, OH SHIT I THOUGHT HE'S DEAD, AND HERE I AM CRYING MY HEART OUT AND THEN HE JUST SUDDENLY APPEARS OUT OF THE BLUE OH MY GOD. I FEEL SO BETRAYED AND HAPPY AT THE SAME TIME. OKAY DRAMA TIME'S OVER ALL HAIL RIVAMIKA
C.C Vers. el. Allusia chapter 15 . 3/23/2015
Thank you for sharing all the chapters in this story, I enjoyed every single chapter. The romance was unbelievable that it makes me want to see this animated. You did a god job :)
Coco107 chapter 15 . 1/17/2015
Awww... This is most beautiful, cute and full of love smut RivaMika I ever read. Sometimes, some smuts totally forget she is a virgin and they are in love and turn everything so primal and loveless.

I love it.
Coco107 chapter 14 . 1/17/2015
On my way to the dentist! This was super romantic.
Coco107 chapter 10 . 1/16/2015
Here we go, I miss laughing but this was just to cute.