|Reviews for Things I'll Never Say|
| Guest chapter 1 . 7/18
That made me ship Genry! (That's how I call this ship) And yeah, I love this story and it deserves more attention! So as this ship as there are many signs that Gordon and Henry are in love
1) When Gordon took Henry's special coal, he couldn't stop worrying if Henry was ok. And then he didn't brake the record just to make Henry feel better. (Ep. It's good to be Gordon)
2) Gordon would only love someone at his size.
3) Gordon thinks he's perfect, but Henry looks very similar to Gordon. So...he thinks that Henry is perfect too, right?
4) Henry blushes very often when he looks at Gordon.
5) They look very happy whistling at each other.
Oh man I ship it like FedEx.
| Guest chapter 9 . 3/21
First of all I'm surprised that this story doesn't have more reviews. This REALLY deserves more attention. I just love everything about this story and how you portrayed both Henry and Gordon! Overall: The whole thing is adorable! :D
| Guest chapter 9 . 3/20
I'm surprised that this story doesn't have more reviews. This deserves more attention.
Anyway, I LOVE this story, it was adorable! I couldn't help but smile when Henry finally told Gordon! :D
| The Raging Blue Flame chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Not bad so far. One thing though, Henry and Gordon are big TENDER engines, not tanks. They have tenders attached to them.
| tate310 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This is good so far.