Reviews for Slow Dance with Boba Fett
AaylaKit chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I seriously wanna see that song.
Phantom Phantasy chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Wow.

Just...

Wow.

I love Bobba Fett even more than before. ) Most awsome. Congrats.
snickers chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
There was a song title of the same name?
Oh,my! Who'd a thunk it?
snickers
Essie Aster chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
O.O I hate you!

no, not really. Its just not fair that you can write like that. *glare*

anywho, I really really liked that piece! can ya tell? I don't even have a nitpick for ya this morning :P
Infamous One chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
After "Bubbles",and "Crowd control",this is not at all what I ,it was interesting,I kind of liked it,I'm sure the girls enjoy it more however(lol).
Heidi Patacki chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Wow! I didn't expect to like this, but it had real atmosphere - sexy, sincere - great! Good job!
Kitty Fett chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
Slow dance with Boba Fett? I can only wish.

You said there's actually a song with this title?
Miba chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
Cool. I love this and Boba. Nicely written.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
IfI could choose one piece of literature ever written to be erased from tie, I'd choose this. Even over Mein Kampf
Airelle chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
Whoa! HeH...WONDERFUL. Fett is my first true love, and I applaud. :)
Candie K chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
Oh my! Slow dancing with Boba Fett, I can't think of! Anyway the poem was very good!
BlueberryPancakes chapter 1 . 11/29/2000
That was pretty sweet. Bobba Fett is one of my two favorite characters (he ties with Chewie). This is a very well written poem. Highly reccomended!
Akira Bane chapter 1 . 11/6/2000
Oh WOW , write more STAR WARS ! That was simpily friggen amazing ! Thank you for reviewing Not Wanted , which your signed review led me to this great story . Oh WOW , one of the best I've reas all night , that ruled ! Pob Hwyl to you ( good luck in welsh , pob hwyl that is )
KNA chapter 1 . 10/24/2000
You might not often write poetry, but you did very well with this one! I liked it!
miss tori chapter 1 . 10/23/2000
that is awesome! i usually don't like fan poetry but your's rules