Reviews for ECHO
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 11/15
Perfection. This this story is utter perfection :3
Arcadia81 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Awww! Such a beautiful story. I like all the fans of SMWW are so happy they are together and such great stories are being written about them in their book. Kal could fight it but he knows he can't fight his feelings for Diana forever and neither can Diana for Clark. Get your eyes up, Kent. LOL! No need to get the eyes up when there's super vision
kidstandout chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
loved it
ImFanci chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Beautifully written!
William chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
As always Hellacre, MOTHAFUCKIN AWESOME! A great one-shot! Thank you for posting this up. I was really looking for a Superman/Wonder Woman fix, and this story of yours was just the thing to cure me. I just LOVE these two together! I'll ship them all the way to my grave! Anyways, thanks and take care!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Love it. Thank you for sharing it to us.
Godstaff chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Beautiful way to fill the gaps left in the comics on how they reached their actual status as a couple.
Steinar K chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Nice mirror construction. I had a good time reading it, even though I haven't read the comic. (It's a pain getting them in my country, and frankly, I prefer the fanfics here anyway. ;) )
chrisguy9017 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Very cool one-shot. I got the new comic yesterday just as soon as I could and it did not disappoint.
Casema chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Thank you for this. I am now ready for SMWW 1! :)
booeygirl89 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I love the last image! Is that from some of the previews of Superman/Wonder Woman #1? And is a story ever really complete without Bruce catching someone checking out Wonder Woman's chest? Great one shot. Thank you as usual!
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Awesome, and will be going to my store after work to pick up the first issue, just really, really hoping this isn't going to be DC setting us up for a swerve, as I will be right irritated by that if it were to happen.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
would be nice to have an m rated version with tons of secks
CokeZeroAddict chapter 1 . 10/7/2013