Reviews for ECHO
loved it
ImFanci chapter 1 . 1/19
Beautifully written!
William chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
As always Hellacre, MOTHAFUCKIN AWESOME! A great one-shot! Thank you for posting this up. I was really looking for a Superman/Wonder Woman fix, and this story of yours was just the thing to cure me. I just LOVE these two together! I'll ship them all the way to my grave! Anyways, thanks and take care!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Love it. Thank you for sharing it to us.
Godstaff chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Beautiful way to fill the gaps left in the comics on how they reached their actual status as a couple.
Steinar K chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Nice mirror construction. I had a good time reading it, even though I haven't read the comic. (It's a pain getting them in my country, and frankly, I prefer the fanfics here anyway. ;) )
chrisguy9017 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Very cool one-shot. I got the new comic yesterday just as soon as I could and it did not disappoint.
Casema chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Thank you for this. I am now ready for SMWW 1! :)
booeygirl89 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I love the last image! Is that from some of the previews of Superman/Wonder Woman #1? And is a story ever really complete without Bruce catching someone checking out Wonder Woman's chest? Great one shot. Thank you as usual!
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Awesome, and will be going to my store after work to pick up the first issue, just really, really hoping this isn't going to be DC setting us up for a swerve, as I will be right irritated by that if it were to happen.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
would be nice to have an m rated version with tons of secks
CokeZeroAddict chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
This was beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Nice!
ben10987654321 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Cool. It's fun to see them sit there and try to deny their attraction to each other. It's also nice to highlight their differences in approach(for all those naysayers who say they're too similar and who can go jump).

Aw that's the best kiss. The kind that makes you forget all your worries...or Clark has mind erasing kiss powers like Superman 2. Damn that would be annoying when your date keeps forgetting everything.

You see now i can't wait until Wednesday. Damn you and your excellent writing!

Good job H.
LowDesert chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
A great preview! Can't wait for SM/WW!