Reviews for Legacy of Frost
Chise Sakamoto chapter 8 . 8/3
OH MY FRIKKIN GOSH CONTINUE THIS PLEASE I WAS SQUEALING THE WHOLE TIME THROUGH! PLEASEEASEPLEASECONTINUE!
Keep going
wittyusernames chapter 8 . 6/7
Please update!~
Why did you stop this is so good.
Dani McLean chapter 8 . 4/8
This is amazing. The prophecy, the dreams, what does it all mean?! What role is Leo going to play in all this? I love this. Please update this again soon.
Electric Blue Reader chapter 8 . 1/30
Oh gods... That means... Oh wow...
Electric Blue Reader chapter 7 . 1/30
Oh lala
Electric Blue Reader chapter 3 . 1/30
Okay i like you again
Electric Blue Reader chapter 2 . 1/30
Oh on a scale to 1-10 100
13BlueBananas chapter 8 . 1/24
THIS IS AWESOME! You make my ead spin with all the immortal connections and linage and heritage going on, but it's worth it because you obviously know what you're talking about! There's one thing though... ONLY EIGHT CHAPTERS? *explodes* I do believe it is time for you to update this beautiful work of art! 'See' ya then!
SeeANeedFillANeed chapter 8 . 1/10
I like this stpryr, i really do, but I personnaly think Leo being related to Percy and Jack is a little over the top.
NinjagoZaneLover chapter 7 . 1/2
Awesome chapter! I love your'e prophecy! Especially the last line that said "Or never reveal the true legacy of frost". Awesome story so far!
Golden feathers Edward chapter 8 . 1/1
This is a awesome story! I was iffy about it but now it grew on me! More please!
Deathwhisper119 chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
I know that you don't have to do this but could you please make a chapter where either percy or jack meet and rage at artemis and eventually make up
MacaroniCheese chapter 1 . 11/4/2014