Reviews for Legacy of Frost
KuroDeity chapter 8 . 3/22
please continue this lovely story soon
thats just cold chapter 2 . 2/6
threatening a baby zeus has no respect
Lieutenant lick me1560 chapter 8 . 1/5
update plz im beggeingy
Moon chapter 3 . 11/26/2016
OH MY GODS JASON LEO PERCY THAT IS SUPER IRONIC
Lop chapter 8 . 9/11/2016
Will this ever be updated again ? ;(
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 8/22/2016
I love how Jack is using the loopholes, especially the notes.
SourSpynapple chapter 8 . 7/15/2016
OMG this is an amazhang story! plz plz plz continue :D
Guest chapter 8 . 6/21/2016
Please update this story! I love it sooooo much! Fantastically written and one of the best stories I have ever read! Please don't give up on this story and update! :)
Call me Peeves chapter 8 . 4/28/2016
Are you going to update this anytime soon? Because I love it and it's absolutely amazing and I can't wait to read more! I know that life gets in the way and things happen, but I really hope that you do continue this because it is the best story that I have read in a while. Anyway, I love the plot. It's so unique, I have never read a story like this before. And I think it will be really cool to see Percy and Leo meet when they're both only twelve (ish). It's really cool that Sally is the daughter of Poseidon and she doesn't even know it. I would really like to see a reunion between Sally and Jack. That would be so cute! Or something between the other Guardians and Percy and/or Leo. Like they meet North or Bunny or maybe even Sandy on his nightly run around the world or something like that. Anyway, you can get back to your life now. Update when you can, but I would love it if you tried to get around to it soon.
kitongu chapter 8 . 4/11/2016
That is a really cool idea and please continue writing the story
Thingygazinga chapter 8 . 3/28/2016
This is great! I love the plot and...everything. Is Sally really dead? Hopefully not. Anyways, continue on! ...please? This is brilliant.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/24/2016
i was listening to pandora hearts lacie's melody when reading this and i was crying because of it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
no! jack does not have a son!
hasajfjdfjsdfjdhf chapter 8 . 1/3/2016
It's really a good story, and I'm not kidding. This is ,by far, one of the best Percy Jackson/ Rise of the Guardians crossovers I have ever read. Please keep writing!
JelloGirl323 chapter 8 . 12/4/2015
Ut-oh! Percy is pissy because Zuse-y is a big fat meanie! (thunder rumbles ominously) Well its true! *shakes fist at the sky) Ahem. Anyways... this was good. Leo and Percy are (somewhat distantly) related! Weird. I wonder what'll happen next...?
Update soon!