Reviews for Legacy of Frost
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 8/22
I love how Jack is using the loopholes, especially the notes.
leleleleleleanor chapter 8 . 7/15
OMG this is an amazhang story! plz plz plz continue :D
Please update this story! I love it sooooo much! Fantastically written and one of the best stories I have ever read! Please don't give up on this story and update! :)
Call me Peeves chapter 8 . 4/28
Are you going to update this anytime soon? Because I love it and it's absolutely amazing and I can't wait to read more! I know that life gets in the way and things happen, but I really hope that you do continue this because it is the best story that I have read in a while. Anyway, I love the plot. It's so unique, I have never read a story like this before. And I think it will be really cool to see Percy and Leo meet when they're both only twelve (ish). It's really cool that Sally is the daughter of Poseidon and she doesn't even know it. I would really like to see a reunion between Sally and Jack. That would be so cute! Or something between the other Guardians and Percy and/or Leo. Like they meet North or Bunny or maybe even Sandy on his nightly run around the world or something like that. Anyway, you can get back to your life now. Update when you can, but I would love it if you tried to get around to it soon.
kitongu chapter 8 . 4/11
That is a really cool idea and please continue writing the story
Thingygazinga chapter 8 . 3/28
This is great! I love the plot and...everything. Is Sally really dead? Hopefully not. Anyways, continue on! ...please? This is brilliant.
i was listening to pandora hearts lacie's melody when reading this and i was crying because of it.
no! jack does not have a son!
hasajfjdfjsdfjdhf chapter 8 . 1/3
It's really a good story, and I'm not kidding. This is ,by far, one of the best Percy Jackson/ Rise of the Guardians crossovers I have ever read. Please keep writing!
JelloGirl323 chapter 8 . 12/4/2015
Ut-oh! Percy is pissy because Zuse-y is a big fat meanie! (thunder rumbles ominously) Well its true! *shakes fist at the sky) Ahem. Anyways... this was good. Leo and Percy are (somewhat distantly) related! Weird. I wonder what'll happen next...?
Update soon!
JG
Tarlockean-and-Proud chapter 2 . 11/23/2015
I hate you but I love you for this plot.
Tarlockean-and-Proud chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Jokul Frosti is Norwegian... well, sh1#'s about to hit the fan.
lambtastic chapter 8 . 9/26/2015
Oh my gosh Leo is Percy's many grands new phew. Lol. Weird how family trees work. I can just imagin Leo poking fun at "grand uncle" Perce (or grandpa Percy whichever you think will tick Percy off more). Please continue soon!
Suicide Forest chapter 8 . 9/22/2015
*Makes cute, adorable puppy eyes you can't refuse*
Update?
Suicide Forest chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
LOL