Reviews for Legacy of Frost
Electric Blue Reader chapter 8 . 1/30
Oh gods... That means... Oh wow...
Electric Blue Reader chapter 7 . 1/30
Oh lala
Electric Blue Reader chapter 3 . 1/30
Okay i like you again
Electric Blue Reader chapter 2 . 1/30
Oh on a scale to 1-10 100
13BlueBananas chapter 8 . 1/24
THIS IS AWESOME! You make my ead spin with all the immortal connections and linage and heritage going on, but it's worth it because you obviously know what you're talking about! There's one thing though... ONLY EIGHT CHAPTERS? *explodes* I do believe it is time for you to update this beautiful work of art! 'See' ya then!
SeeANeedFillANeed chapter 8 . 1/10
I like this stpryr, i really do, but I personnaly think Leo being related to Percy and Jack is a little over the top.
NinjagoZaneLover chapter 7 . 1/2
Awesome chapter! I love your'e prophecy! Especially the last line that said "Or never reveal the true legacy of frost". Awesome story so far!
Golden feathers Edward chapter 8 . 1/1
This is a awesome story! I was iffy about it but now it grew on me! More please!
Deathwhisper119 chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
I know that you don't have to do this but could you please make a chapter where either percy or jack meet and rage at artemis and eventually make up
MacaroniCheese chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Please update!
DeathBright chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
I would like to see this go on. The idea is very different, and good. I liked how Jack wants to stay with them and couldn't. Well I mean I don't like that, but the way it was done is good.
bethanytokitoki chapter 8 . 10/6/2014
Oh this is wonderful!
karate kid remix chapter 8 . 10/2/2014
Oh please continue! This is awesome! Can Percy meet the guardians? Can't wait to see Bunny's reaction to him, do the guardians know who jack really is? Please update, this story is soo unique and brilliantly written. Update please!
Dally'sTUFF chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
please update i'm begging you with my knees on the ground please as soon as you have time please update this is such a good story .
El0ndon chapter 8 . 9/15/2014