Reviews for Beneath a Veil of Bitter Ice
DefendTheUndefended chapter 11 . 9/14
i
PixiePirateFromWattpad chapter 6 . 8/27
I can't tell which one is making me cry, this or my injury XD TT_TT
knigtingale chapter 23 . 8/21
This was beautifull. You had a great grasp on the chracters vary well. It would be awesome if you could make a sequel to this, especially witht the clifhanger ending it would be perfect.
Annie chapter 1 . 8/2
I just wanted to tell you that this was perhaps one of the best, if not THE BEST, Loki angst/badass and Avengers story I have ever read. And trust me, I read quite a few. Spot on! Truly well done, and simply lovely.
AllieSnow chapter 23 . 6/13
I love your story. Now I'm trying not to be a critic, but I did notice some things that were either left out or not well added. Now if you ever decide to rewrite this, maybe you could incorporate a few of those things.

1) Loki's birthday. I wouldn't be surprised if his birthday was forgotten to the point where Loki just doesn't care anymore. So like maybe when the Norns done the reveal thing, they showed what Loki's birthday was like for him, starting with him having it forgotten to the point where he doesn't care anymore, then a chapter or something where he not only gets his birthday celebrated, but even bigger than Thor's party is normally.

2) Loki getting a weapon of his own. There is another story similar to this where Loki was really innocent and reconnected with his adopted family, but that story had it where Loki was given a weapon of his own that only he can use. Like as a way to show that he is indeed equal to Thor, his family gives him his own weapon that only he is worthy and those that have the same worthiness as him.

3) Loki not trusting his family for quite some time. The way you made it for Loki, it made it where he trusted his family too much and forgave them too easily. To me, it would take him years to start trusting them again, and even then, it would take years for him to forgive them for how they treated him, in a sense, he would be more guarded and would have anger towards them still.

4) Loki's personalty would be tougher. After what he went through during that year, his personality would have changed to, like something similar to that of Sergeant Calhoun from 'Wreak-it-Ralph' with how he guards his emotions and have flashbacks that would cause him to unleashes his temper.

& 5) Loki was wanted by his birth. Like for this time, Loki wasn't left to die, but was left to keep him safe and that he isn't a runt, but a small born and small born's are highly valued and loved by their families. Like when Loki goes to his birth realm, he finds that there, he is not the only small born and that he learns jotun based magic there.

That's all I have.
Fuck u thanos lay a finger on him u will not only suffer the wrath of fangirls,boys,asgardians jotumheim people midgardians but also of the Norns
Stormshadow13 chapter 23 . 5/23
This fic is awesome. I love that there was an imposter of Loki and not really Loki, that is the first time that I've seen that.

I loved. All the details and the way that you wrote Thor and the royal family.
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 23 . 4/25
I really liked this story from begin to ending, and I hope you are going to write a sequel (I can hope for it, right?). I love the little part where Jarl tries to steal Fury's boots, just genius. Also, I wanted to eat Shawarma for like three weeks already and now you come up with Shawarma! Ugh!
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 20 . 4/25
I see Odin going to sit in the chair, sigh really hard and put his head into his hands like 'they just won't stop doing reckless things, I'd better accept it'
I like Loki being supercool and showing Asgard that he's Jotunn without a care in the world
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 19 . 4/25
Supercute :) I love that the family dynamics are slowly getting better
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 18 . 4/25
Poor, poor Loki ):
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 16 . 4/25
Totally loved this whole chapter and I love Njord and Jarl (because pet wolves who are also very cool and powerful and icy, duh)
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 15 . 4/25
My eyes are wet (again) and I had to smile the whole way through and ugh, my heart is melting
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 11 . 4/24
I had to cry again D': and now my eyes are hurting.
Byt, wow. This was just awesome O.o
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 10 . 4/24
Oh my god, the Norns! Yas! Totally cool! Love it!