Reviews for Beneath a Veil of Bitter Ice
WanderingAngel026 chapter 1 . 6/10
This is amazing! I would love to see Loki's interaction with Avengers and maybe Loki visiting migard and what not. I read this a million times and still the best! Maybe a sequel? Or prequel?
You are an angst MASTER. :)
Laserbird777 chapter 16 . 5/21
Fifth time! Baby yeah! This should be a movie!
molly chapter 23 . 5/14
Awesome! this is sooo Loki-licious
Azura Night chapter 23 . 5/5
I love your work
pls update
Lady Perian of Gondor chapter 23 . 5/2
I just read your Story and it's the best Loki fan fiction I've ever seen. Seriously... I can't even put in words how much I love your Story. I love badass and good Loki and all the feels and battles and argshjd. It's just incredible. This is definitely one of the stories I can read again and again and again. It's beautiful. I would love if you wrote a sequal with the Avengers plus Loki fighting Thanos but I don't want to stress or force you. If you did I would lay to your feet and worship the ground you walk on. I would wait every day for the new chapter and shower you with Reviews and love. But no stress. Your writing style is awesome, I can only dream of writing like that. The only little negative thing are the spelling mistakes. But I gladly oversee them because the rest is perfection. These words can't even describe how great your Story is and I hope I can repay a little bit of the happiness you gave me with your Story.
Lady Perian of Gondor
Laserbird777 chapter 1 . 4/21
I read it for the fourth time, never get old:)
Laserbird777 chapter 23 . 4/8
OMG! IS THERE ANOTHER PART OF THIS?! IS SO AWESOME!
Laserbird777 chapter 6 . 4/6
YESSS! You're right Hela is Not Loki's daughter! Movie and the Myth are two different things! AWESOME JOB DUDE!
Laserbird777 chapter 2 . 4/5
Frigga! You go girl!
Suzy P chapter 23 . 4/2
Just read a second time. Love this story. Thanks for writing it.
jsaba chapter 2 . 12/27/2016
Finally! I've only read the first chapter, but I KNOW this is going to be good.
Shadowed by Greatness chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
wow. just wow. Now I've read this I will never look back, it's so deftly written with a brilliant storyline. it stayed interesting and actionfilled the whole way through, something I wouldn't expect for a fic this long. thank you so much for writing this, I can hardly believe it's over... ever considered doing a part 2?
itchyteeth chapter 14 . 10/24/2016
I absolutely love this! Can't get enough. It's very unique, and I love some Loki drama :P Thank you for this great piece of work!
DefendTheUndefended chapter 11 . 9/14/2016