Reviews for The Whole Bit
Project 0506 chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
I'm laughing so hard my roommate thinks I've gone crazy! Omi in a summer dress! *Buahahaha* This is priceless! *faves and goes to check out your other stories*
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
That was hilarious! These were my favourite parts:

"I hear Aya yelling from the other side of the door at the target that, and I quote, 'If you kill him,' Him being me obviously, 'then you will die a slow and very painful death.' To which the target replies, 'You're going to kill me any way why shouldn't I kill him?' Ken responds with 'That's the difference between a swift and painless death, and a slow and agonizing one!' which was followed by a rather loud 'OW!' from the same voice, so I'm assuming either, Aya or Yohji or maybe both, hit him for that comment."

"We all blinked, yes all of us, even Aya."

"You're lying."

"Ok so maybe Aya didn't blink, but the rest of us did."

"Knew it."
Rayestar Ikina chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
*laughs like crazy* OMFG! *twitches in unstoppable laughter* LMAO! Are you kidding me? That's the way my girl friend and I talk! XD XD XD

Geez, Omi talks like a girl! In other words, he's putting too many words into what guys could just sum up in just a few. I mean, girls see each other across the street and go, "Oh my god, like, I went to the mall yesterday and got some new clothes - you, like, have to come over sometime - oh, and you have to, like, check out this hunk that I saw at the mall - he was, like, SO hot!...etc..." Guys see each other across the street and are just like, "...'Sup?" XD XD XD The sharp contrast is just amazing...

XD This fic hit the spot. I love you!

Kuroi Hikari chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
Kawai! _ Nagi and Omi are friends! Heheh... it's really amusing how the whole 'kidnapping Omi' thing was all a test.
Riku chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
That's funny. You should write the sequel of Nagi crossdress. I can't wait for it to happen. Please email me. Bye.

Brad chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
hahahaha That was so- funny!
StolenMisery chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
very...interesting I must say in the least . I don't usualy read weiss stuff but I heard it was good V read my fic if you have time it's GW

keep writting ! *looks at list of stuff* I guess youve got that covered...
May chapter 1 . 12/27/2002

that was great
Yui-Mag chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
Mou... It was hilarious.

My roommates must think I'm insane now because I was giggling to myself while reading this!

I loved it.
Capturedribbons chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
Wow! I missed this one didn't I? Little slow on the uptake I guess. .
Blume chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
what? you had another dream? I hate you! I wish I could have dreams like that! XD
takoyn Kudou chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
that was great! Omi in a pink dress. I think something about Nagi and the dress should be written.

Great story though. Very nicely written!
pink bunny1 chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
funny! lol *snicker*
Akeru chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
So, now you just HAVE to write about the Nagi cross-dressing thing *grin* Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease *big dog puppy eyes*.