Reviews for The Amazing Forehead
HeroMan66475 chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
I came here, because I've seen this around, and after revisiting spectacular spiderman and kept thinking Apollo Justice as spidey, I came here 'cos of that.
Good fic BTW.
Aeliren85 chapter 13 . 6/16/2016
Was a fun read! I like how the characters retain their original personalities and tics while paralleling the Marvel universe's characters. I really hope that you eventually decide to continue this! I also decided to make a list of the fic's AU characters and who I think their approximate Marvel counterparts are:

Apollo Justice - Peter Parker/Spider-Man
Ema Skye - Gwen Stacy
Lana Skye - George Stacy
Dick Gumshoe - Ben Parker
Maggey Byrde - May Parker
Klavier Gavin - Flash Thompson
Furio Tigre - Sergei Kravinoff/Kraven the Hunter
Viola Cadaverini - Sasha Kravinoff?
Manfred von Karma - Norman Osborn
Franziska von Karma - Harry Osborn
Damon Gant - Otto Octavius/Doc Ock
Winston Payne - Maxwell Dillon/Electro
Luke Atmey - Adrian Toomes/Vulture
Diego Armando - Tony Stark/Iron Man
Mia Fey - Pepper Potts?
Phoenix Wright - Obadiah Stane?
Turner Grey - J. Jonah Jameson
Kristoph Gavin - Mendel Stromm?
Terry Fawles - Alex O'Hirn/Rhino
Redd White - Wilson Fisk/The Kingpin
Damian Tenma/Amazing Nine-Tails - Joseph "Crusher' Hogan
Reed Hawthorne - Dennis Carradine
mariogman25 chapter 13 . 8/29/2014
Gotta say... good chapters. Not the best out of them but they were good. Though... I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to convey with Payne and Gant... he just suddenly found a blue glowing man and made him apart of his team? How did he know it would be Payne? Or was it just a "wing-it" moment for him?
mariogman25 chapter 11 . 7/5/2014
Again, great job with the fic... and nice little pun there at the end... I won't spoil it for those new to the fic. but still... nice pun.
mariogman25 chapter 10 . 6/22/2014
I can think of another name for this chapter: Spider-Man vs... The Hunter and The Scavenger! Not the best but whatever, Really good chapter... And *SPOILERS*

Is Ema going to die like Gwen? Because you'll piss off a lot of people by either not doing it or doing it... make a wise choice and good luck with that.
SonicSpeedster chapter 9 . 6/1/2014
I can say this is one of the best character adaptations I've seen so far. Looking forward to the rest of it. It kinda makes me curious who the rest of the cast would be.
mariogman25 chapter 9 . 5/25/2014
Cool chapter... Now I'm wondering how he's going to defend Spidey... Since he IS Spidey... hm... I'm also wondering how you're going to connect Franz and Apollo... as she is obviously Green Goblin... and that in Spider-Man, He and Harry were childhood friends... hmm...
mariogman25 chapter 8 . 4/11/2014
Oh NOW I get who your making Gant... Doc Ock! Cool! ...Hey quick suggestion, if you even include the symbiotes, and by extension, Carnage, how about having a chapter to do with Monster Ock!

...Oh, and good chapter.
tj.mccrory chapter 8 . 4/11/2014
awesome story keep writing
mariogman25 chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
Oh this the fusion OF MY DREAMS! I'm glad somebody made it, and its actually pretty good too!
P.S. I got few ideas for you!
P.S.S. IS GANT ELECTRO! TELL ME NOW!
Pandajam19 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I know you probably don't think of it as much, but I liked the original title a lot. It was quirky and unique and that is what made it kind of special. I still like the story, but I feel sadmthat you changed the title... It's awesome, other than that!
Jimmy again chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
Wow, this is a really great idea for a very well written fic, my only problem is that a lot of things happened in one chapter, kinda rushing the story. Other than that this is great and I can't wait to read the rest of it.
Terrajin chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Happy birthday, Gnobo! So if you ask me.. I like it! I like how you put AA characters into each positions of Spider-man characters. As I'm not good at English.. I'm weak at English literature.. BUT I think this is great!
Jimmy chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
THIS IS AWESOME! I love it!