Reviews for A Royal Capture
DreamersSymphony chapter 18 . 3/24/2014
I love your stories! Especially this series. I've read it all from the beginning. Well I'm hoping that there will be a sequel... but, oh well. Pls make that 9 ch story!
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 18 . 3/23/2014
I really wished there would be more XS but I love it nonetheless Tbh, I was really only here for XS and 6918 but you made it worth my while and I really enjoyed it all xD
Akayuki Novak chapter 18 . 3/23/2014
OMG, please write it! Backstory just draws in the feels! And I'll be honest... I skipped most of the vows because in my head Irie is the cute kid who accidentally fired the TYB. And I really didn't want that ruined so... yeah, sorry.
KiraK.chan chapter 18 . 3/23/2014
OMG YOU KNOW I ALWAYS WANT THE FEEEELLLSSSSS EVEN THOUGH I'LL COMPLAIN ABOUT IT LATER THAT MY KOKORO WAS DYINGGGG xDDDDDDD as long as my little baby otp's are there, I'm up for anything ;) hehehe!

When you made the reference to people just being on computers and the Internet taking over their life? Yea that was about right xD I'm guessing mammon and fon were kinda a thing, although Raisel seems disappointed? :( and when mukuro was like "but cake" xDDDD that's like everyone's reaction!

The wedding seems very simple and nice :) shouichi without glasses?! Haha normally his eyes are shown as like those little fishy things xD they didn't even get 'real'ish rings? Chocolate byakuran? Really? :P and speaking of rings, Bel and Fran don't have theirs! D: Fran's right, Bel go mine for more! xD and the reunion! Gah so beautiful! SO MUCH LOVE BETWEEN THEM! I feel like it could have been even deeper with a bit more detail, but it was still very good :) and when Bel got rid of his crown?! You know he would do anything for his froggy! yay for everything! I can't wait to see what you throw out next!
YunaAbyss chapter 18 . 3/23/2014
I want the bonus!
Koibito18 chapter 18 . 3/23/2014
So cute I love the way you ended it! I would love that 9 chapter bonus. I love this story and all the 'A Royal' ones you've done. Thank you for giving me something to look forward to
KiraK.chan chapter 17 . 3/17/2014
Yes you DO deserve cookies! :DDDDD I just CANNOT believe that this fic is finally gonna end! DDDDDD; I mean...gah such a long journeyyyyy! I expect to feel ALL THE FEELS in the next chapter! Sadness and lots of tears of happiness too! And just plain crazinesssssss! And I humbly agree, NO LUSSURIAxRAISEL! Haha Xanxus is just TO HELL YOU WILL! xD

hmmm id probably prefer shouichi in a white dress (like millefiore style), but whatever's ;D an hibari still hasn't cut his hair? Touches his shoulders?! ;D mukuro and hibari are cuties and squalo seems to be extra annoyed at Xanxus, although I would be because Xanxus is throwing wine into my freshly washed hair! D: oh wells!

I'm just sooooo excited about Fran's reunion with Bel! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPYYYYYYY! :DDDDDDD update soon please! But I still don't want it to end! :(
YunaAbyss chapter 17 . 3/16/2014
YEAHHHHHHH

(that's the only thing I have to say)
Akayuki Novak chapter 17 . 3/16/2014
*starts jumping up and down* OMGOMGOMG! We're so close! And just one thing... XANXUS! Stop being such an ass to the shark!
Akayuki Novak chapter 16 . 3/15/2014
...*nose bleed, huge blush* I forgot just how awesome you could make the Varia when they are all together. Wow. Thank you Phoenix!
KiraK.chan chapter 16 . 3/10/2014
I LOVE YOU DESSUUU! :DDDDDDD I loved this chapter with its fluffiness and all the couples being couples and Bel FINALLYYYY waking up and wanting his froggy! But his vision has crapped up?! Oh no how will he aim his knives now? D: and I am eagerly anticipating the shocking expression Fran will have towards his perfectly beautiful prince losing an eye! Dx

Hibari has finally recovered too! And Xanxus with a whipped cream mustache xD haha nice ;D still kinda feel bad that Lussuria is alone, but I kinda don't want him with anyone either :P and shouichi and byakuran getting married a million years later! Yay! ALL the weddings ;)

Fran moving because of the loss he felt for Bel is sooooooo saaadddddd! DDDDDDDD'x what will his reaction be?! Please forgive and love Bel again! Open your heart! And even Bel's reaction to when he was waiting for Fran to appear and he never showed cause he left made my heart clench! D; update soon please so my heart settles!
DragonFireFT chapter 16 . 3/9/2014
AHH! I've been waiting so LONG! I can't wait for the next chapter xD just don't make me wait again TnT I'll cry if you do..
Koibito18 chapter 16 . 3/9/2014
Loved this chapter I can't wait for the next
Ulquii-sama chapter 15 . 2/18/2014
OMG you have GOT to post the next chapter!
*throwing cookies!*
KiraK.chan chapter 15 . 2/16/2014
YES YES I DOOOOO PLEEAASSEEEE! BEEELLLLL COME BAAACCKKKKK! YAY FRAN IS STILL IN LOVE WITH BEL! Quite quickly how that was resolved, but will Bel now be the one who isn't sure if he should be with Fran? Or feel guilty about their past relationship and not know how to fix it? Because Fran DID have a point :O

I couldn't stop smiling throughout this chapter! :DDDDDDD ESPECIALLY with hibari and mukuro! Hibari can be so adorable, and mukuro surprisingly caring! I did like how this was the reverse of what happened previously with the memory loss, because it shows that mukuro really does love hibari! Stubborn hibari though...could be difficult to crack him...and sweet Xanxus...I don't know if I can adapt! xD byakuran and shou-chan were so cute too! Shouichi saying he's ready to marry byakuran is just so adorable ;D the love is strong in this one!

Your fluffy writing is so lovely! Always puts me in a good mood! :D hope you update soon please! :) xx