Reviews for Hope For Tomorrow
GOF1024 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Hope is good. I liked it very much. I seem to be reading all of your short stories tonight. You do an awesome job writing them.
bcrablp53 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
This is pure awesome-sauce.
Thank you!
syddnicolee chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
So I really LOVE this fic. You definitely described her feelings and as far as the whole therapy parts go you did pretty well. Most of the time therapists don't just sit there like that but In Greys Dr. Wyatt is like that anyways.
CalliopeLove chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Aww, this was really nice! Would love to see what happens in "tomorrows" session.

The only constructive criticism i have, is to work on the spacing of the sentences/paragraphs. but other than that, great read! thanks for sharing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Write more!
victoriam23 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
CalZona strong! Thanks for the chapter. I really hope she actually went in.
Mapsnika chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
As a therapist you did a pretty good job with how I might have worked with Arizona during that first session. I would love for you to continue with more sessions. It would be interesting to see the rebuilding of their marriage through their therapy sessions, both individual and couples therapy. This was a good way to handle that scene in the therapist waiting room. Like to see more. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I like your story. I have had counseling. A lot of what you put in does happen. Counseling is not a one time thing to get the asked. It will be several in depth discussions. The counselor does not tell you the answer. They guide you to find the answers within yourself. It is very emotional and draining. But once you start understanding yourself (with all the hidden secrets) you stay to view things differently and start healing. I hope that you will continue this story with Arizona going to counseling. You could help a lot of people. There are so many people that sees counseling as taboo and won't go when they really could get value from it. One thing , the patient does not lay on a couch. Most counselors have both couch and chair, plus a large enough office that the patient can walk around and talk. Good luck with your writings and I will say a pray for God to guide your gift of writing. It is very good.
MaybeIShouldGetACat chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Already told you this but I love it. And thanks for putting that quote at the end. You rock!