Reviews for Melina
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2017
I got this idea for a Flint story.
The group got to Medieval Egypt wherte they meet Saladin, the Saracen king. I see the Saracen king greet them for he's wise, noble, honourable, and just.
All the Time-Shifters they got cna somehow be there.
SOmeone they see young Petra. Princess Fifi. The one from Raldo's debut. It would be great if she popped up. I see her meeting the Time-Shifters on an Egyptian oasis and helping them out when they get caught in traps put up by bandits who serve Reynold de Chattilon, a trecherous knight. It would be great if she did one of those feisty slap scenes on bandits for hurting the poor guys. Wonder how the group would react to seeing young One.
I also got this idea. It turns out the Petra they fought was some copy. The real one was Fifi. When she ran away, she accidentally got affected by some time-rift... causing a copy to pop up. Similar to those time-remenants from The Flash (2014).
It would be good if Fifi joined the group and helped them out.
I got this idea. She apologises for her copy's actions, thinking the TIme Shifters would reject her... but they accept and speak to her the way they did to Talen on Miss Iknow's visit episode. Yep.
I also see Saladin somehow withstanding the memory erase thing due to some mind trick. But zero harm is on the timeline since he is a wise enough man to avoid spreading such secrets. And even if any record is done, many assume it myth since the Time-Shifter's master forms look similar to mythical creatures.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2017
Merlock getting cross with Melina cracked me up. Yep. As did Melina's comments about his cape being far from practical on trees. Yep. I remember the Raldo episode showing one. Yep.
Merel chapter 2 . 4/8/2005
Finish!
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 2 . 1/31/2004
[...unWARP!]
Good evening.
"thrchure"?
Heh, well, Kitty, this story seems to be going on the right track, and you already have most of it set up. The Geenee thing seems perfect for chaos and mayhem! You're a great writer, and I'm sure that you'll overcome your block. Keep up the great work!
And just so you know, you get more reviews than I do!
For all you other reviewers, check out my stories here on ffn and !
Until next time, remember:
I
AM
THE
J.A.M.
Good evening.
[WARP!]
Cullen chapter 2 . 5/23/2001
Your story is really good. Please continue with it. I want to see what happens to Melina next. :)
The Dark Key chapter 1 . 5/15/2001
Please write chap 3
Sara chapter 2 . 5/7/2001
Pleeeaaassee write more!
Ly the werewolf chapter 2 . 4/5/2001
Ooooh! I loved it! I was kinda wondering where this thing went...Well, now that it's here, I'm not complaining!
Caramia S. Cesiyess chapter 2 . 3/28/2001
Hey girl! I thought you had given up on this story, I was hiring assasins to kick your butt! But hey, you did it..even if it was short. I want to know what happens. Great, great work!

S~
Sara chapter 2 . 3/27/2001
Good! Keep going and don't quit!
Caramia S. Cesiyess chapter 1 . 11/25/2000
good stuff, nuff said.
Ami chapter 1 . 11/3/2000
I like this fic! :D Even though I am totally against Sara/Merlock relationship stories, I do like how you use Bindi without bashing her. She really is a great Time Shifter and everyone puts her down just because she has this jealousy thing going with Sara. It's so cute that most of the male Time Shifters were coming on to her! _~ Melina is a cool character. Please continue!
Caramia S. Cesiyess chapter 1 . 10/24/2000
Even though ya already sent it to me via e-mail, I still ove it! Kawaii...*claps* write more, okay?
Allicat chapter 1 . 10/24/2000
Ah, I like it! Pretty good stuff. Is there a sequel, or is this a one parter?
Maric chapter 1 . 10/24/2000
What can I say. I love it. I always wanted Merlock to have a sister.