Reviews for So Natural
Zhura chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
I love this fic!
handsome handsome handsome and HOT SHINO!
love him
Aki WildQueen chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
Oh my oh my Very hot. Very sexy. *fans face* Loved every word.
MinakoTrickster chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
I found this on adultfanfiction first. I fell in love. I am a fan of this pairing and it's so far and few.

I do enjoy how you went about it. It seemed as if Shino no longer wished to wait in the sidelines and was finally going to get the girl he wanted. And Ino, towards the end, was doing the same. So much tension, so much passion. I was on the edge of my seat, falling off it, as I read and was like, "HELL YEAH!" And you just did awesome with the characters.

And had me laughing with the hotspring scene. I can't imagine Ino speechless, but that would have done in a lesser woman. I was beat red in the face reading it. I'm blushing now, thinking about it.

I am enjoying the this series you have going and I shall certainly review 'Violate Me'. Which I know this is a side-story of. I have not read 'Claim Me', but I am working to get to it.

I would love to see more of InoShino and all the other couples you just bring to life. Thank you for this! A permanent favorite!
Born of Ashes chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
Nosebleed...right here!
weekaa1313 chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
kind a OOC Shino in here...
but, heeyyyy, I really enjoying this story.

delicious & yummy...

Geminia chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
Sweet ending :) The line with the flower and the bug would have been corny, but it does fit.

Geminia chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
Poor Ino :( I am sure he is just setting up, but it does hurt a gal until the big surprise.

Geminia chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
Poor Kiba, he has a ton of patience. No wonder he jumped her the moment she came over.

Geminia chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
Aww Shino is getting it one!

Geminia chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Aww Sakura and Ino are oblivious :D Like the additional details on the Kiba and Sakura match-up that is coming up!

BrownEyedHoneybadger chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
Wow. I enjoyed this so much. You have a magical way with words. I adore Shino/Ino! Awesome job!
lostinshanghai chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
This is the best Shino fic I have read so far. I was laughing my ass off reading this chapter. You really perfected Shino's character, I could totally see him saying "Besides I'm also a man..." I was speechless after that paragraph. For being a graphic and lewd story, I must say you really have a knack for writing!
Trunksmybaby chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
I loved it!
Trunksmybaby chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
Trunksmybaby chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
was that a fleshlight Shino received? hahaha!