Reviews for Waltzing the Erinyes
JScorpio chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
okay MKAWAII where are you! Janeen here and you dedicated this story to me! Where is the rest of it! The Bordy fans are waiting!

Now, I just recently picked up my old fics from 2001 and 2002 and SlytherinDragoon has done the same. We are encouraging you to find some sparks and fan those flames again for your favorite second in command Bordon!

Please finish this some day (SOON!)

Janeen

(JScorpio)
jacky chapter 4 . 5/28/2006
Hay! You just can't stop writing! I really like this story ( coz I'm a Bordon Fan), this story is just too good to give up! Not everyday you can find a rally good story about Bordon and Gen. O' Hara (where he's usually described as a arrogant pompus man)PLEASE CONTINUE!
Zubeneschamali aka Beta Librae chapter 3 . 7/31/2004
One further comment-no complaints from this reader re: your reference to homosexuality in this chapter. You handled the subject in a very mature and tasteful manner, and are to be commended for not playing it for cheap laughs.
LCWA chapter 4 . 7/31/2004
I've been reading Patriot fics lately, and came across this gem. I think it a real shame you never finished. It's fascinating, original, and it's not girlie romance full of Mary Sues. It was truly wonderful, and I'm sorry you didn't get more reviews. I guess the fangirls are only interested in sex fantasies. Anyway, great story!
Zubeneschamali aka Beta Librae chapter 4 . 7/30/2004
I hope you haven't abandoned this promising story-what you've written so far is very intriguing, to say nothing of original: there is an overabundance of "Patriot" romances (as Lonely ghost so tartly observed), but this is the only "Patriot" murder mystery I've come across. It makes a nice change to read about these 18th-century military men doing something other than romancing some female while the war they're supposed to be fighting fades into the background. Indeed, it's wonderful to find an author who actually has a genuine interest in the real history behind the movie. I especially appreciate that you've given poor O'Hara a far better deal than he gets from "The Patriot" and most other fanfic authors. I apologize for not reviewing this back when you were still writing, and entreat you to continue!
Charlotte Gray chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
OMG,your story is so good.I just love your is in mine for a short period,but I'll add him in more is Red Coat's,Black Hearts.
Lonely ghost chapter 2 . 9/21/2002
It is so nice that someone decided to write a story about Bordon. He was treated so unfairly by movie makers - they even didn't give poor guy a name! Just Bordon. Not to mention that they obviously tried to show him as nothing more than Tavington's obedient servant : he just followed Tavington everywhere without saying a single word (I heard Bordon did say a whole phrase in one scene but it was cut).

I think the best way to correct this unfairness is to write stories about Bordon, and it is great that such good and well written story appeared at last. I like how Bordon is portrayed : he is a real soldier and a good officer - brave, loyal, trustworthy, caring, clever. He is not like his late commander - one can imagine how difficult it was for him to be second-in-command to that psychopath Tavington - but he managed to stay a good-hearted person. And I have to admit that this story is really very well written : you feel great sympathy to poor Bordon when he desperately struggles with his injuries, pain and deep depression and tries to find his place in the changed world.

Another great plus of this story is General O'Hara's portrayal : he is not a stupid git and Cornwallis's sycophant as he was shown in the movie, but a wise and caring commander.

It is nice to see such well written and believable story in Patriot fanfic, a real rarity among many other extremely stupid Tavington romance stories.
TheEmperor chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
OH MY GOD! Wow! WOW! FRICKIN' HECK YEAH MEGA UBER-WOW! I love it, I love it, I love it! Sorry, this is the best Patriot fic I've read in forever! My story is such a mere piece of pathetic ignorance in comparison to such... A MASTERPIECE! (faints)

Sorry... I just drank a couple Mountain Dews. Way, way too much sugar.