Reviews for Foolish Hearts
ChrisDGoosey chapter 1 . 10/8/2020
I’m coming to this sooo late, I know. I just bet James is an exceptional guide!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/25/2020
I Googled about Oregon trail and they talk about the distance and the problema, I know that this is a story, a fiction, but I liked to know about something so historic.
Thanks for your time
Regards
LQUEZ
pinkshoes81 chapter 28 . 9/8/2020
Love this story, thanks for sharing x
joice84 chapter 28 . 5/14/2020
Hii! I just read this story for the second time, in this time of quarantine, stories like that, save lives!
Thanks for write
princeselisa chapter 28 . 10/20/2019
Fantastic story. Truly enjoyed it. Adding this story to my favorites list. Thank you!
princeselisa chapter 12 . 10/19/2019
Enjoying the story. With the author's note at the beginning of this chapter, did I miss something? I don't recall reading about Carlisle doing an exam on Bella?
Kath Potter Cullen-H.T chapter 24 . 8/9/2019
Wow this was a rollacoster of emotions love this stories when you make us live the time.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/11/2019
WOW this chapter was all baby, baby, baby. It was absolutely fascinating and so important to the story! Oh wait, no it wasn't.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/10/2019
I have one minor issue with this chapter. When you day Maggie was not innocent because Ireland had different 'social rules' than America. This is very far from being accurate, in fact Ireland was strictly ruled by the catholic church and women were habitually ostracized from their communities if they showed even the slightest lack of decorum. Ireland was not a fun place to be for young girls in those times.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/10/2019
Why do people like to end stories by having a baby? Like its...they meet...alittle angst...fall in love...happy...baby...happier...the end? Makes no damn sense to me.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/10/2019
For as hard a time as the Donner party had, half of them did make it out alive. And they killed that Indian guide that mislead them.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/10/2019
Dear 'Guest' leaving all these trolling reviews...I suggest you stop reading this story if its triggering you so much. Constructive criticism us one thing but leaving nasty reviews about a story that Kris has given her time to write for us is just downright disrespectful.
Grow up!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/10/2019
Id be pissed if i was bella. Id let the dumbass have his way and the minute we got into town id introduce Edward to Charlie then be like " well Edward has to head right off to his land, bye Edward". Like really, you want your way? Fucking have it. Im so tired of Bella being the "nag". And I hate all this talk about Bella and baby Jacob...I feel like your attempting to gear us up for Bella having her own. And Its too early for that. She didn't even know how fucking old Edward was!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/10/2019
Hes 31? WTF? How long ago did his wife die?
Guest chapter 18 . 7/10/2019
"The boys went him" A "with" wouldn't go amiss.

"How bad was the damage to the cargo of the wagon" Sounds a bit strange doesn't it?

So far there has been a tiny bit of disease and death to characters we don't know or care about...then of course there was vaguely that family on the side of the trail that needed a part for their wagon,. But other then that there really hasn't been much hardship, which you would expect. So the fire is a welcome element to the story.
3,666 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »