Reviews for Foolish Hearts
rubybeachdragnfly chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Can't wait to see what happens...
trisha63 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Oh Kris, I am a real period piece type of gal and I simply love a good western! It must have been so incredibly hard just to pick up everything and move so very far away, leaving everything and your friends behind with no guarantee of success. Okay I have to ask, about what year are we looking at, maybe around the 1880's or 1890's? Just curious and I will promise to behave and be patient for you to unroll this story as you see fit. Great writing, as always, gal! Take care, Trisha :}
gracieva chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
am i correct to assume that i'll be needing tissues when reading this one? followed.
banshee69 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Intriguing. Bella seems to suck up her worries and put on a brave face.

"I love you. I won't forget you. I swear I won't." Her talking to her mamma's grave, nearly got me teary-eyed.

I'm excited to see where this journey goes.

Sherry
Misspanda83 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Love this! And can't wait to see what you do with it! Excited to see historical fic too!
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I'm guessing one Edward Masen will be one of James' crew!
SeptemberGirl 7 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Soooo happy to see another new story from you!

Bella is 18 in the care of the Cullen's and Charlie is already out west barely hanging on.

BUT... NO mention of Edward in your story description which only lists Bella as a character.

Maybe Edward is a guide along with James.

We shall see! Thanks for writing.
archy12 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Lots of adventure,I hope? And also that James is a good guy for a change! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Just the name James give me the creeps. Can't wait for more.
DawnsWhimsy chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I'm guessing in this one Edward is either a guide for Bella's group or he is making the trip like them. I'm not sure if he has been in love on the trail before or if he has just seen what it has done to other couples.
teamtwi17 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I like it so far. Good start. Looking forward to the next update. Is this fic just going to be about her journey, or is she going to have a love interest? Is Edward going to be in the story?
EveryDayBella chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
So excited for this! It'll make letting of All I Have to Give a little easier.
notthatamanda chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
My entire brain is itching to find a stupidly old Macintosh computer and an old floppy disk. Oh man. I'm 11 again!
Twihardder chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Oh how I love a good "going west" story. How old is Bella? I'm a little concerned that James is the guide...could be real trouble from the get go.

Looking forward to what you've got in store.
akjamma chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Oh I'm so excited for this! I LOVE period fics!
3,676 | « Prev Page 1 .. 235 242 243 244 245 246 Next »