Reviews for Foolish Hearts
Guest chapter 15 . 7/10/2019
Bella is a fucking moron. And if Edward cant track one fucking horse and then make his way back then hes not worth a piss as a man. He shouldn't need Bella to chase after him. And what right does bella have even thinking that she can help? Shes just some dumb 18 year old!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/10/2019
Edward implies that hes been with whores. I know his wife was a whore, according to that time in America. But it also seems implied that hes been with other whores as well. How many? Does he have any STDS? Any children he doesn't know about?
Guest chapter 13 . 7/10/2019
oh good...one more thing bella has to live up to. Apparently Maggie was also some kind of sex goddess. Well, that's just great.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/10/2019
What the hell? Edward says in ch 13 that before they said their vows he didn't have carnal thoughts about bella..going on to say that's not exactly true, but that he hadn't allowed himself to think of a lady like that. Except SEVERAL chapters ago he clearly stated that her face replaced faceless women in his fantasies.

You have to remember what you wrote, so you don't contradict yourself. We want to be able to believe the things characters say as they say them, but we cant do that if you write like this.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/10/2019
Nice of Edward to remind Bella of Maggie on their fucking wedding day. Honestly, Id be pissed and I would have said something if I was Bella.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/10/2019
So Maggie really lucked out didn't she? Uneducated, poor, ginger fresh off the boat and she lands an educated, though naïve, gentleman with money….well that was lucky wasn't it? Just what every gold digger is looking for. Not to say that she was a gold digger...but she did marry him after only knowing him for two days. She really grabbed on with two hands didn't she?

And isn't it amazing that it turns out that Edward not only has money, but land...in exactly the same area that Bella was going to settle in? How...….convenient for the story
Guest chapter 11 . 7/10/2019
That's a fucked up way to get them together. I know that it did occur that way some times. But bella falling in reminding him of Maggie...AGAIN...it was all wrong.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/10/2019
Im so tired of hearing about Maggie and Bellas similarities. Im also tired of Edwards low self esteem. Maggie has to have some of the responsibility for her own actions. She chose to cross the fucking river whilst she wasn't feeling well. She could have straight up refused, but she didn't. And it was years ago, so why in the hell do we keep talking about. It seems for Edward it was just yesterday. He's living in the past and Bella deserves someone that doesn't have a ghost wife she has to battle with. Shes too young to settle for a man that is in love with someone else. Or still lives with her in his mind.

Im really thinking that Bella can do better.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/10/2019
Bella sure is giving a lot away with her hysterical behavior
Guest chapter 5 . 7/10/2019
He married some ginger right off the boat, without knowing her...got her pregnant and three months later they got "on the trail" and she drowned two months later? Is that right? And Edward has been punishing himself for years because of it? Seems like a strange thing to do, especially since he barely fucking knew her.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/10/2019
Why is Edward saying that Maggie had red hair? Gingers aren't redheads even though they like to say they are. Their hair is fucking orange. And an ugly ass shade to boot.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2019
In chapter 4 you say "oxen were a strong, sturdy animals." Maybe switch out the 'were a" for "are"?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2019
His wife died years ago and he cant even speak her name without freaking out? Why? Is he emotionally retarded? And Edward said that Maggie looked like Bella? What the hell is that about? Why would we want bella to look like some ghost?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2019
So Edwards wife died on the trail? That's the impression I got. I never did care for an Edward that was in love with a ghost bella had to contend with.
Hazeleyes59 chapter 1 . 4/21/2019
I'm rediscovering your stories and have just read this one. So interesting, and a very different setting for our favourite characters. I'm from England so don't know that much American history; I immediately had to look up everything I could find about the Oregon trail, Independence Rock etc. Thank you.
3,666 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »