Reviews for Foolish Hearts
Paolina Beke H chapter 28 . 7/28/2018
Beautiful beautiful story. I loved the adventure and romance mixed with real history.
Thanks for sharing it with us :) take care
Guest chapter 11 . 7/23/2018
Bella has been so pathetic this whole freakin story...im embarrassed for her. Good writing and a great story but she is like a little puppy following him around.
naive sweet girl chapter 27 . 7/13/2018
i simply love it...there arent enough words to describe your talent. this was a sweet journey in which i fell completely i love with both bella and edward. thank you for sharing it, flor.
Valya 001 chapter 28 . 7/1/2018
Lovely story...I loved this journey to Oregon
ObsidianDraconis chapter 28 . 6/28/2018
whew! I'm back. lol. took a sabbatical from reading new fics and boy am I ever glad I started with yours and this one. you know, you're the only author I read Edward/Bella fics by? I'm a Jasper/Bella shipper, don't usually read the canon one, but I will yours. I particularly love the ones like this, set in the past. this was so good!
narsuess chapter 28 . 5/11/2018
And that my friend was one of my fave fic ever. You made me wanna travel the Oregon trail myself to find Edward for me. I love this so much, love how they found each other and didn’t doubt their love and just jumped to marriage when opportunity appeared. I even like the way James was just mildly evil, not too much to make me hate him.

Thanks for sharing this, I really enjoyed every second I spent reading this fic.
Zveka chapter 28 . 1/3/2018
Excellent :) love it!

Happy New Year :)
SidRo chapter 28 . 11/22/2017
Love love love it!
blb1000 chapter 28 . 7/22/2017
Thank you again! No cats or dogs and any of the farms?
blb1000 chapter 27 . 7/22/2017
Wonderful ending chapter. Thank you!
blb1000 chapter 26 . 7/21/2017
Maybe there's a downstairs bdrm for Bella. I wouldn't trust her upstairs any longer.
blb1000 chapter 25 . 7/21/2017
Charlie had other motives to keeping them near by, I imagine.
blb1000 chapter 24 . 7/21/2017
There's going to be quite a line at that bathroom door!
blb1000 chapter 23 . 7/21/2017
Oops! Welcome home!
blb1000 chapter 20 . 7/21/2017
So many animals died from the storm, I bet they would have butchered them for their meat.
3,676 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »