Reviews for Punished
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
Loved it! If anyone deserves to be spanked., that's Tate *grins* I wish there were more AHS spanking fic, especially on Murder House!
Great job!
Very lovely!
rubyblue100 chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Omg that was AMAZING:)
MacAttack3355 chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Great story! Very creative; it's cool to see something a little different from the norm. At first I was thinking that a whipping isn't sufficient punishment to amend for murder, but you sold me on it by the end. With any luck, Tate will eventually stop killing people, right? (And it must have worked, because the actor's character didn't kill anybody in Season 2 of American Horror Story. I'll give credit to you and Ben for that, because I doubt the unfair corporal punishment in Season 2 did any good in this regard.)

You are an excellent writer, and I remember reading some of your fanfic stories years ago on your website. I look forward to reading more of them here, but sadly I have only seen a small fraction of the shows you've written about. Sometimes that doesn't matter, but other times having no knowledge of the fandom can make reading about it a tad confusing.
Cool Lemon chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
OH MY GOD DUDE! The story blew me away! The characters are actually IN characters and it seems all so realistic! Please! YOU HAVE TO WRITE MOREEEE!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Please write another ( the one where the ghosts will punish him ) and witness it, and he has to beg their forgivness.
Gttttttttttt chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I love this Coerced fic looool
I never watched the show I think its too creepy
but good job .

Justbychance chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
So good ... Great idea, perfectly written, wickedly original !
Loved it! ;)
mynameisicy chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I just can't even explain how much I love this story. I've read it at least ten times.
I love how sweet and innocent Tate was at the beginning, then when he had the little freak-out about not seeing Violet and he got into position.
And I love Ben, being so cruel and uncaring... until the end when he rubbed Tate's back that was so sweet.
And the end. Just yes.
You should write more AHS stuff. (season two season two do season two) You're very good at it.
caseyrn12 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
hmmm very very interesting concept. and im not sure i feel sorry for tate either. nice job
leaftheweed chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Wickedly brilliant punishment. I love that Ben drew the lines between Tate's feelings of loss and those of the families. Nice hug at the end too. Real tight storytelling. Thanks for sharing!
Evgeniya chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Loved this season! It was a traditional haunted house tale! Trapped in a house together, there was really no way Ben & Violet could avoid Tate forever. I could see Ben wanting to punish Tate as much as Tate wanted absolution from Ben. It’s going to take longer than forever, but they have all eternity. :)
applemysteries chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I have the BIGGEST shit eating grin right now. This story was everything I ever wanted and more. I would love so much for you to make this into a series. Fantastic job, I adored every little bit of it!