Reviews for Longevity
deangirl22 chapter 4 . 5/5
With the mention of the White Balverine, i had hoped you might've given Scarlet Robe a cameo. Nevertheless this is a good story, and i hope you continue it someday.
Krazykat chapter 4 . 3/19
Please continue great story but kind of confusing
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
Ouch. This was very tense. I'm not.
-can you feel my pain right know that was very feelsy-
Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Awe that's heart warming. I like the idea of Reaver having a sibling.. So good on that :)
I will continue reading!
-your guestiful
JainaSolo86 chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
I'm very glad you posted a new chapter of this fanfic!

Poor Richard, this episode with the balverines is going to haunt him forever and I'm pretty sure that all the death that he saw around him will have a great influence on his decision to make the worst mistake of his life. I feel very sorry for Anna, he's basically all she has now that their father is dead. I don't think Natasha cares for them at all, she seems to be obsessed with this mysterious book (I can imagine what book it must be!). I wonder what her relation to the book is and why their father had it...

Very interesting chapter, I'm really looking forward to reading more. Keep up the good work! :)
MiraNoel chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
My friend Ethan told me about your story and I love it. I was thinking of rewriting the prologue of my Reaver story and you have inspired me to show a bit of his life before he met the Shadow Court. Keep up the phenomenal work. I await the next chapter eagerly.
ReaverHeroofSkill chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
This is a very lovely piece of work. I like your depiction of Reaver it is in fact one of my favourites. I will be directing my friend Mira to your page as think she'll find this story very enticing maybe even inspiring.
JainaSolo86 chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
Lovely chapter, even though I feel quite bad for Anna. Natasha seems so cold but I'm sure she means well and cares for them. I'm curious to see what her role is going to be in upcoming chapters.

And, balverines! I really hope Richard doesn't get hurt fighting them...he's an amazing marksman but balverines are dangerous! His mental state is already frail after his father's death, he doesn't need any more reasons to become even worse :(

I'm very glad you decided to update your fanfic, I can't wait to read more!
JainaSolo86 chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
I really enjoyed this chapter! The part of Richard/Reaver was very intense! Very nice set up to explain why he's so afraid of death :) I can already see that these thought of getting older and death are haunting him and I suppose that pretty soon they'll be all over his mind. And Anna has realised too...This poor little girl is bound to suffer a great deal, I'm sorry for her :(

So interesting so far, I really want to see how this story goes on!

I'm sorry I took so long to review it, unfortunately, I'm still busy :(
Princess Unikitty chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
nice use of detail in this chapter. keep it up.
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
looks great so far.
JainaSolo86 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
I'm very glad you finally decided to start this fanfic! :)

The idea that "her" is a sister is a very original idea which I have never seen before since everyone assumes that he's referring to a lover. I really like how you have showed their relationship, as being so close and basically not having anyone else in this world (because the older sister doesn't seem to care about them).

It was a very nice detail to show how good his marksmanship was since he was in Oakvale :)

I'm really looking forward to see how it develops, but I have the feeling it's going to be great!