Reviews for Separate Roads
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
Genial g
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
"I will become a pokemon"

How prophetic
Mr. Hide aka Hasuinna chapter 38 . 8/24/2016
This story has to be one of the best Amourshipping! Every chapter I enjoyed so much! You have some amazing talent!
bryant.beckwith47 chapter 2 . 3/24/2016
np6l
Bob chapter 35 . 11/14/2015
You do know that ash has a sceptile
right.
IExistInAStateOfPureCaffeine chapter 26 . 7/17/2015
Also serena is op af and I don't like it.
IExistInAStateOfPureCaffeine chapter 25 . 7/17/2015
Do things together right? Then why leave ash alone In a damn hospitable room after just having his arm fucked up! It makes no sense saying that they do things together when you leave his, albeit moderately bitchy but for good reason, ass. I'm really very annoyed at your storyline and how it's working. It is 1:39am where I am and I am tired and grumpy and this stories character choices and general portrayal is just irking me. I apologise if I offended you but I don't really give any more sites other wise. Also the ducking auto correct is pissing the shit out of me. phew I needed to rant. I like your story, borderline love, but I think some of the character choices are just plain idiotic.
IExistInAStateOfPureCaffeine chapter 23 . 7/17/2015
I like non damsel in distress serena but for her to get there I don't like. I'm a cold heartless asshole but leaving the person you love behind with no note and not having ANY contact with them for two months is really fucking terrible and is just a general bitch move.
AS chapter 17 . 6/15/2015
sweet.
AS chapter 16 . 6/7/2015
excitement is building up.
Guest chapter 31 . 2/20/2015
I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm One and and And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And a is Is Is Is Is LAnd And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And And P
AshK1980 chapter 38 . 10/9/2014
Great way to end an excellent story! Looking forward to the next story. Keep up the great work!
Superman chapter 38 . 10/9/2014
Wow.. ;( A loss of words of this depressing ending. I applaud you good sir!

I'm guessing the changes of Hoenn apply from the remake coming soon?. Can't wait for this sequel!
Guest chapter 38 . 10/9/2014
Gee, what's with Dawn and her pranks? This time she involved Serena in this too. Ugh, next time Ash better play a big prank on both of them. (thought he could go a little easy on Serena with the prank)
Silent Anu chapter 38 . 10/9/2014
Great Ending and one of the best chapter of this story although I wished there there should be Mega Charizard instead of Mega Garchomp but still its a good chapter . And only one question when will the sequel starts ?