Reviews for Lifespan
IonlygetHersheysKisses chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
...I may have cried a little... :'(
Petite Mule chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I vote for happy end!
Tomsgirl11 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
you definitely should make this a longer story where she secretly lives. this was wonderful!
littlemisselvee chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Just a suggestion... you may want to reverse parts 1 and 2. Would make it all the more tragic, really. He fights it - gets the girl then runs away (emotionally distant) then the final scene. In my mind would insinuate a much stronger attraction that he can't fight. Just food for thought.

And bah on Americans and their happy endings. Make yourself happy, you will always be your toughest critic. :)
Vinaplains chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I vote for happy endings!
turus1 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Lovey story. I really like it and would love to read more from you!
mehitabelrose chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
yes i agree you should expand :) would love to read that
Loyd1957 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Sometimes I think these just show us that other side that sometimes happens. You could expand, but maybe not have her alive, just show how they happened to each other and the depth of their love. Otherwise, this story stands alone very well. Even as sad as it is.
eltseth chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
omf. my heart just stopped beating when i read funeral. This is really good, and if you feel like making it into a full-fledged story then i'm totally backing you up on that.
blupou chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
oooo... so beautiful and so sad. yes you have to make a bigger story to continue this. I just love how his love is powerful and how is Draco.
fenslover chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Make it a full fledged story! I'm not a member of this site but I would love to beta for you if you still need someone.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Oh dear that was intense. I liked that for once it seems that Draco is the adult figure, not Severus. It's an original twist. The amount of feels that you got in that short piece is commendable. It is a nice plot bunny, you could leave it as is, but it has A LOT of potential. Gah you even characterized Severus! I'm in awe of this piece. That's it; You win at life for this.
worrywart chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
So sad! Yes, yes...turn it into a story and end it however you wish...life is not always happy, but I'd like to see Severus having experienced happiness and because of it able to go on, even if Hermione dies.
Duckling90 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I thought this was heartbreakingly beautiful. I would love to see this as a full story?!
I love Severus in this. The vulnerability. Ahhhh! Breaks my heart!

Love it!
Mrs HH chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
You must do more...we don't do sad.