Reviews for When His Story becomes Her Story
GretchenBlue chapter 1 . 2/10/2019
Wonderful story, I know it has been a few years but I'm still looking forward to future chapters. Bless you amd have a wonderful day.
Skyzhe Kenzou chapter 26 . 5/26/2018
Hey, hey.. You, you. Still remember me? Lol. I hope you're safe and sound. 3
I was on youtube and there were so many videos about the wedding of Prince Harry and Ms. Meghan.. then there were videos about Lady Diana. The thing is, sis, I knew about Lady Di but never really knew her stories. And after watching the videos and read many articles about her, I couldn't help coming back here because this story is like telling her story. Thank you, sis.
uriko2511 chapter 26 . 5/26/2018
oh my goodness i read this in one go and i simply cant put this one down. MY EMOTIONS IS LIKE A ROLLERCOSTER!
you are talented and if its not too much to ask, will you update soon? pretty pleaseeeeeeeee
pmaverick chapter 26 . 10/14/2017
Hi. First, I hope you’re doing okay. Second, if it is not too much to ask, please post an update. We are dying to read an update on this story. Thank you very much.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/29/2017
I hope you're well, you haven't updated for almost a year... I hope you haven't given up writingthis story. It would be great it you update in the near future : ))
DELEEEEETTEEEDDDD chapter 26 . 5/17/2017
Are you gonna carry on the fanfic? I really hope so. If you are going to carry it on, speed up, don't be lazy! Some fans around here wanna read what happens next!

Fauzia Ahmed
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
Interesting.
Guest chapter 26 . 2/14/2017
It's been soooo looooong. Pls update soon.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/17/2016
I can't wait to read what happens with Kaoru and Battousai. I love your story!
julianNathaniel chapter 26 . 11/12/2016
I love y0ur fanfiction, believe me! Youp were awesome! I do hope it will end soon with kaoru loving kenshin and he loving her like she never knew how much.
Wish you more ideas to come, InshaAllah.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/23/2016
I love how you're interersecting feminism and Christianity with the story. As a feminist myself I strongly desire gender equality in real life and in fiction. It makes me happy to see other people who want to see it too. I also like how in some of your authors notes you discuss some of your reservations to how your faith has treate women, as a catholic I have struggled reconciling what the literal patriarchy that runs my faith has to say about women and issues unique to us.
kokoronagomu chapter 26 . 10/7/2016
if her nightmare is from not wanting to continue being a shrew and keep away from her husband who she is starting to see in a new light and she's leaning toward forgiving him but there's always that fear that he'll take another mistress... then i can see her having a nightmare about being replaced and abandoned and going crazy. stuff like that is crazy making. she's got to depend more on her faith and less on men, get to know him again and notice that she's swaying him toward fidelity, it'll take time but she'll make it.
gin
Lady Senie chapter 26 . 9/13/2016
I'm so glad that you're writing again. I must admit that I greatly enjoy these characters. It was nice to see Saito and Tokio's evolution, although I will admit that I'm desperate to see Kenshin and Kaoru find each other and some kind of peace with each other. Also, your grammer is getting better as the story goes along. It's not as hard to follow as when the story first began, so congratulations on that. I know it's ridiculously hard to write in another language.

Keep up the amazing job you're doing! I look forward to your next chapter.

God Bless,

Senie
Devafiend chapter 26 . 9/12/2016
Woohoo! Update after so long! I won't lie I was confused when I first started reading this chapter. I thought I would have to go back and start from the middle or the beginning to figure out what was going on or what had happened. But I'm glad I kept reading and saw that she just had a nightmare. I like their interaction and how she is starting to slowly forgive him just like it's supposed to be. can't wait to read more, thank you for updating. I'm happy I saved this to my bookmarks.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/5/2016
Update please, please, please pleeeeese~~~