Reviews for Out of My Hands
Great story. Loved it. Keep writing and you'll go far.
Fanficescape chapter 12 . 3/31
I'll have the gravy, potatoes AND the wild rice! I loved Steph's surprise at seeing Carlos on bended knee. The whole proposal evening was well choreographed. Was that all Carlos' doing? I enjoyed the whole story! Thank you for sharing!
Fanficescape chapter 11 . 3/31
Great lemon! And as they were all eating their pizza it suddenly sounded really good, like pick up the phone and order some right now good. And it's 9:15 at night and I'm in bed! So, Ranger closed the bedroom door and told Steph to "lose the clothes". I love that. No lemon necessary, even though I enjoy them, sometimes less is more.
Fanficescape chapter 10 . 3/31
Steph's tears in the shower during her adrenaline crash made me wonder about the guys' adrenaline crashes. I guess beating up a punching bag or sparring is their release. Or sex. That would be more satisfying than tears or a punching bag. Hee hee hee!
Fanficescape chapter 9 . 3/31
That was a very different surname you gave Tank. I've seen a few in various FF stories. Has his name ever been mentioned in canon? I don't recall.
Fanficescape chapter 8 . 3/31
Not as badass as I was hoping for but, certainly helpful. There probably isn't much she really could have done. I'm just greedy. ;-)
Fanficescape chapter 7 . 3/31
I definitely like Luca. Even his name. I'm hoping Steph does something badass...
Fanficescape chapter 6 . 3/31
I don't get Steph's clue. Is Ronald Jackson a canon skip? Does he live in Philly? I'm missing something.
Fanficescape chapter 5 . 3/31
Have I missed the reason for kidnapping or am I just not there yet?
Fanficescape chapter 4 . 3/31
Ah ha. I thought so. What an idiot. Did he forget who he was working for?
Fanficescape chapter 3 . 3/31
Does that mean there's someone on the inside?
Fanficescape chapter 2 . 3/31
Ewww. Why do the bad guys always have to have a nasty mattress for their captives?
Fanficescape chapter 1 . 3/31
That's not good. Now what?
RhoJ chapter 12 . 3/13
I really just loved this story! Thank you so much for sharing your talent and creativity with us.
Retrdtchr chapter 12 . 3/1
Great story. A nice mix of angst and romance. I love stories that give the Merry Men a role other than just being mentioned. You did that. Also glad that there was tension and peril for Stephanie without her being brutalized. Loved the relationship with her family, and the proposal at their house-wow, that was unique. Thanks for the attention to details such as spelling, grammar, etc. It is so refreshing to read an author that knows the difference between "your" and "you're". Going now to find more of your writing.