Reviews for Out of My Hands
Retrdtchr chapter 12 . 3/1
Great story. A nice mix of angst and romance. I love stories that give the Merry Men a role other than just being mentioned. You did that. Also glad that there was tension and peril for Stephanie without her being brutalized. Loved the relationship with her family, and the proposal at their house-wow, that was unique. Thanks for the attention to details such as spelling, grammar, etc. It is so refreshing to read an author that knows the difference between "your" and "you're". Going now to find more of your writing.
Claudette miller chapter 12 . 1/30
Awe,,, just loved it,,:)
Claudette miller chapter 9 . 1/30
oh, really liked this chapter:)
Claudette miller chapter 8 . 1/30
The rescue was awesome,, good job,
Claudette miller chapter 7 . 1/30
Am new to FF and started to reading some stories,, and so far, love this,, going to next chapter,,:)
hippogriff-tamer chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
I enjoy your Ranger and Stephanie and do wish that they end up together..thank the heavens for fanfiction right? You can pair anyone you want up...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Jen, I wanted to send you a note as 'an ounce of prevention' just in case.
I was checking out the Fanfiction pad site day before yesterday. I had to go some place so I shut my laptop down. After that, I could not get it to come back up. It told me the boot system was corrupted. If I remember correctly, you are one of the founders of the site, so if you could let whoever know so they can run an antivirus scan on the site just in case, that would be awesome.
I have put my old laptop in cold storage and maybe someday, I will have it looked at just for the hell of it. Don't know what killed it, but it is most definitely gone to Silicone Heaven.
Love your stories and hope to see more of them. You have a great holiday season. :):)
MargaritaS chapter 12 . 9/4/2014
aww, sugary sweet ending :)
AvBabe chapter 12 . 6/5/2014
Just found this story and read it all. I am glad they found Steph, brought her home, and her and Ranger got their HEA. Great job! :)
got2BaBabeFan chapter 12 . 4/30/2014
Not sure how I missed this story but it was great, as always.
Retrdtchr chapter 12 . 3/9/2014
Just found this and read it all in sitting. Loved every syllable! Thank you for a great adventure with just the right amount of angst, humor, Merry Men, family, and most of all romance. I so appreciate what you authors give to us readers. Your talent and patience is what makes our day.
the newest daughter chapter 12 . 1/21/2014
One of my favorite storys
Kdira chapter 12 . 12/19/2013
I really liked your story! Thanks for sharing!
Kristenw17 chapter 12 . 12/15/2013
I loved this story! I love your your writing style! I can't wait for more!
Stephanie-fan chapter 12 . 12/12/2013
An action-filled, steamy and entertaining read.
Thank you for sharing this story.