Reviews for Why the Sun and the Moon do not meet
Its2InTheMorning chapter 12 . 11/12/2017
I'm crying! Please continue, I need this to live.
Azurepheonix chapter 12 . 4/28/2016
please continue
Mishi Gohiku chapter 12 . 1/24/2016
Are you going to finish this one too? It's really good. Surprising in fact. Like.
EchoKatt chapter 12 . 2/22/2015
HOLY FUCKING SHIT! YOU SHOULD WRITE A BOOK THIS IS ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY BLOODY FUCKING *A_AZING*! w I'_ in AWE! 0w0
Morrigan Fiachra chapter 12 . 9/1/2014
Read this so many times, and am always left wondering. Where will Harry go? What is with the dreams? Are they truly his life, or the lives of the AthrĂș from before him? Is Narcissa really his mother, or is it just someone who looks like her? I have so many questions... When will Draco wake up and realize that he never should have rejected Harry? Please, I would love for you to continue this, or if you can't, post an update that outlines where you were heading with the story as a wrap up... I really would love for this to have a resolution.

Val
countrylovinfangirl chapter 12 . 8/29/2014
please continue! I love it!
wijesingheamesha chapter 12 . 8/28/2014
This is a very good story please update!
SplitWit chapter 12 . 8/14/2014
OH MY GOD. Your story is amazing!
When is you're next update?
chrisc8706 chapter 12 . 8/2/2014
This is cool. I love the whole wolf plot. Hope to read more soon
fireycloud chapter 12 . 7/5/2014
poor Harry i hope his friends find him :(
please update as soon as possible
Foxluna chapter 12 . 6/6/2014
Draco. how could you reject him? no worries Harry, you've still got Remus/Moony, and padfoot/Sirius.
if i was in this story i'd gladly stay by his side -whimpers, and curls around harry comforting him- poor Harry.
i wonder what three it was that ran after him and caused him to get hit, and he felt betrayal from?
please Harry don't turn from humanity, after all a lot of the students at the school fought to help you. i wonder what Blaise will do? after all he was always trying to make sure Harry didn't run away, that he stayed, and stayed with him, and all the others who cared, and still cares.
who is the silver wolf cub that is with Harry in his memories? and will Narcissca help him now? or continue to turn her back on her own Cub? what will happen next?
poor Harry he was going through so much as it was, and now it's even worse.
well please make sure to update VERY SOON! please and thank u!
i really am enjoying this story a lot, but it's so sad though, Harry is being hurt like this and for truly no good reason either.
laters,
Fox
LettersToHeartbreak chapter 12 . 5/15/2014
Beautiful, this is the first Harry Potter story I have read, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Please continue! I am very interested in how this is progressing :)
Rolling-Thunderrrrrrrr chapter 12 . 4/9/2014
Dammit should have known Umbridge would do something nasty like this! ;o; Poor Harry, this chapter was so sad and I hope you update as soon as you possibly are able to. I have really enjoyed reading this story and I would like to see more.
Rolling-Thunderrrrrrrr chapter 11 . 4/9/2014
Ohhhh snap, Umbridge you hateful toad. It can't be good whatever it is she has cooking.
Rolling-Thunderrrrrrrr chapter 10 . 4/9/2014
This was an interesting chapter. I liked hearing Draco's thoughts and the teasing at the end was funny. quq