Reviews for Tainted
fanficchica123 chapter 1 . 5/6
Who said new ships suck? I love azulaang! It's different but definitely has some kick to it :)
wow
dickard23 chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
The more I read this, the more I realize how brilliant it is.
Toredo chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
This didn't work for me, but your writing is incredible.
ICTOAN chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Read it, liked it, thanks for writing it.
Gaerdir chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Great story. It highlighted my thoughts on the Aang/Katara pairing. The Aang/Azula pairing is new for me, but I admit that I am beginning to enjoy it wholeheartedly.
The story itself seemed brief at first, but now I realize that it is, in fact, better this way. Very well written.

Cheers!
Lyaksandra chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
I can never state enough how lacking this fandom is when it comes to Azula stories. In general, not just romances. So, thank you. And kudos for making it a tale of twisted, crazy love. All the better.
moosejuice5 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
really nice, kinda dark, i love it
Avatarlover123 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
nice paring Azula and Aang , interesting i liked it :D
elisabeta writes chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Not much to say but...wow
Morgaur chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Oh yes. Oh yes. Yes.
Pairing Aang and Azula?
Yes, definitely.

Personally, I have always shipped Aang/Azula, and for reasons (dare I say it) similar to yours - though in far, far simpler, far less elegant terms, simply blunt thoughts with no depth, no shine. Okay, I've never even thought of Toph/Aang, but the Aang/Katara pairing I felt was simply too tame, too set, too calm. She's just the one who's there, she's the soft, quiet one...I felt it lacked that spark to set it alight. Though I'll admit that I'd never really thought it out as you have, never seen all those facets of it as you have. As for Aang/Azula, my thought was simply that they were right together. When they fought, they fought so perfectly, two halves of the same whole. I never would have been able to say it like this, nor anything nearly like this, of course.
Of course, I have always been one to go for the 'wrong' pairings, those between enemies. Thus Aang/Azula.
Anyway, great fic! I loved it.
Namarie
Morgaur Melkorian
KonohasBlackReaper chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Wow... just wow.
heartsn'minds chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
This is SO true! I love this! Exploring the dark side that Aang desperately tries to hide in the name of the 'greater good'...so eloquently written! I love this!
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
very cool idea for a story. i liked the structured format and how you characterized aang. very mature decision of him to make.
BlueLion chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Beautiful. I really appreciate your picture of Azula, it hits the mark. Your story reminds me of "Of Gods and men" by sablefalls.