Reviews for A Long-Expected Adventure
CROWPRINCESS chapter 55 . 1/12
If you are not reading this then that's fine, but is there possibly a created chapter planned for Aragorn and Arestel's past together from rival to friends? I hope you would continue this good work of artistic mischief for the newly-wedded's time from beginning to last together for the final trial.
CROWPRINCESS chapter 1 . 1/9
Where's the next journey?
Morning Star Evening Light chapter 55 . 11/17/2016
Can u put the next one up please xx
Survivor at midnight chapter 37 . 8/1/2016
XD I caught that cabbages reference!
Aquafin chapter 55 . 8/28/2015
This is AWESOME
MyFandoms7 chapter 55 . 7/5/2015
I can't wait to read the next seaquel! I'm very much looking forward to it.
Emperor DeLacus chapter 55 . 6/9/2015
Wow, it's been a while since I got to this . . . Anyways, this was such a lovely ending chapter to a very enjoyable story~! *gushes* \(*-*)/

Also: I especially loved that scene with Gareth flying up; meeting with Earendil~ :3

Awesome job with this, and I do very much look forward to this sequel thou speaks of~ ;D
only-one-mirkwood-princess chapter 55 . 5/15/2015
O_O a long-expected chapter. It was beautiful! I'm expecting the new story! Kisses.
Emperor DeLacus chapter 54 . 5/8/2015
Glorfee happily skipping openly through the hallways was one hell of a funny mental image. xD

Anyways, I've been greatly enjoying these past few chapters - with the wedding planning and mischief and all that jazz - and now the wedding's finally here! I'm looking forward to the next chapter. \(*-*)/

*pouts* It's really the (almost) end? Aw . . . Gonna miss seeing the updates, but I'm definitely looking forward to this sequel you speak of. :')
Emperor DeLacus chapter 49 . 5/8/2015
Hurray for another Fangirling Maidens/Elrohir moment! :3

LOL, Arestel a subject to that role-play . . . I could just see the look on her face . . . xDDD
Emperor DeLacus chapter 48 . 5/8/2015
And the fangirling ellith strike . . . xDDD

Tauriel: O.o #GetMeOut

This chapter was so cute and fluffy! x333
Emperor DeLacus chapter 47 . 5/8/2015
Aw, poor Leggy and his bow . . . But hurray for a helpful Glorfee! \(*o*)/

LOLOLOL, "Elladan and Elrohir return home to find fangirls waiting for them." Easily the best "what-happens-next-chapter" description I've ever read. xDDD
Emperor DeLacus chapter 46 . 5/8/2015
Elrond and Thranduil prying is just a most awesomely hilarious mental image. xDDD

Legolas: #AdaStopLaughing

Thranduil: #Never
Emperor DeLacus chapter 45 . 5/8/2015
Wow, it's been awhile since I got the chance to continue reading this . . . Sorry . . . O.O

Anyways, this was great! I just love how you write the characters' interactions with each other. :D

And LOL. Poor Tauriel to be surrounded by elven ladies who seem to only talk about the sexy ellyn. xDDD
brankel1 chapter 54 . 5/8/2015