Reviews for A Human and his Gardevoir: Reloaded
Curono x Gardevoir chapter 37 . 7/20
love it!, keep up the awesome work.
Curono x Gardevoir chapter 1 . 7/20
i love it!, keep up the awesome work.
Ssave chapter 37 . 7/18
Awesome story: i loved it! :D
Emmanuel chapter 37 . 7/12
I tried to review yesterday, but I had to attend a family outing. The conclusion of the battle was something. The round between Rachel and Gale was a heated back-and-forth bout. If that was just the beginning of the tournament, it's going to be unforgettable.

Next time, it's the girls' turn. Will Nova's tactics will advance, or will the unknown trainer, Tamina, scores the victory? All we have to do is stay tuned.
elwood chapter 37 . 7/10
i literally just finished reading this chapter. It is SOOOO GOOD! i hope you can finish the next chapter soon!(just kidding) i know i know i'm impatient, but can you tell me like a brief summary or a small trailer? thank you for the wonderful story so far!
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 37 . 7/9
awesome figh but dragons are more awesome then fariys even if fairys beat them dragons wil aways reign sumpreme
Shadman100 chapter 4 . 7/8
Great story, keep it up
and im happy to be the 300th reviewer
Shadman chapter 4 . 7/8
Great story, keep it up

yes, this was the 300th review, im happy to have done this
Name Silverbolt chapter 4 . 7/7
Awesome things man, plsss update!
You should have Rachel mega evolve in the future.
Rebelblade71 chapter 1 . 7/3
I have been reading this before joining and I must say this is an interesting story. I'm glad this is back.
Elwood chapter 36 . 7/1
MAN!
This is soooo good
I hope you can finish this
Thank you for this amazing story, I would love to know how this ends
Emmanuel chapter 36 . 6/30
"Let the first round of the Lily of the Valley Conference... begin!" And what a start it was. Ryan picked Froslass while Mia chose Flygon. It turned into a great seesaw battle, but in the end, the Snow Land Pokémon stopped the Dragon/Ground type cold. The next bout will be between the final evolution of Ralts. Grace the Gardevoir vs. Gale the Gallade, two Psychic-types with one being a Fairy while the other a Fighting-type. This should be interesting. Keep it up.
when will there