Reviews for A Human and his Gardevoir: Reloaded
Emmanuel chapter 32 . 3/16
Forget to put my name on my last review. Sorry.
Johanna, Annabeth, and Fantina were on their way to Lily of the Valley Island and conference. But their on alert for Team Galactic.

Now on the main event of the chapter, the battle between the Sinnoh champ Cynthia vs. our hero Ryan. It's 1-on-1 with Ryan having Rachel and Cynthia called out the signature and powerful Garchomp. After that diving save from Ryan, Rachel finished the Mach Pokémon with a Moonblast. A fitting new move in Rachel's arsenal since she's a Fairy-type as well as a Psychic. So now moves list were:
- Psychic
- Teleport
- Shadow Ball
- Moonblast

I wonder if Cynthia would give Ryan something for Mega Evolution, like Mega Brooch of the Trainer and a Mega Stone for Rachel that symbolizes a ring for her finger. It would a makeshift promise ring. See you later.

P.S.: I wonder if you make a one-shot epilogue of when they were older, got married, have their first night as newlyweds, and maybe even a bundle of joy.
gardevoirfan555 chapter 6 . 3/15
when will ryan and rachel have sex
asher chapter 2 . 3/14
I love theese kinds of stories keep going
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 32 . 3/14
patherhip with results or disaster I liked the battle
Omega The Crimson Dragon chapter 32 . 3/13
To beat anykind of dragon eh? Wana battle MY Garchomp Omega? I garentee the result to be different :) friend code - 1736-1675-7325
pyrojack25 chapter 31 . 2/20
Ryan vs Cynthia, that's gonna be fun.
Emmanuel chapter 31 . 2/14
Can't wait for the battle between Ryan and Cynthia. Will it be the same or will you use my input (check out the second page of reviews)? What will be the outcome? Happy Valentine's Day.
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 31 . 2/14
pokemon fights are always the best what ever the reason
This story is so awesome, because it's interesting, the person who wrote this is genius.
This is awesome, because this i'm addicted to reading.
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 30 . 1/26
hmmm I wonder how the deal will go but I have my suspeicions
Emmanuel chapter 30 . 1/26
I read your chapter today, and I do saw some changes there. Now, let's if you take my suggestions that I wrote from the beginning of the month. Good job so far, and maybe right. You could have more review before this story got deleted.
Shadman100 chapter 30 . 1/26
I love your fic
Shadow Solaris chapter 30 . 1/26
Oh s*#t now things are going to get more complicated than they were already.
But i bet in the end everything is going to be solve, maybe.
This is getting better with each chapter so keep it up.