Reviews for A Human and his Gardevoir: Reloaded
PerpetualFlame1337 chapter 38 . 8/25
AVP5, this story is one of my favorites so far. It is really engrossing. Keep up the great work!
Emmanuel chapter 38 . 8/21
Either Apollo makes good on he threat or he's messing with Derek's head? I mean, from what he did to Looker, he becoming more dangerous. Thanks Arceus Derek saved Dawn in time. I don't want to know what will happen if he didn't make it. Nice mother/son scene between Annabeth and Ryan. Next chapter will be Nova vs. Tamina.
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 38 . 8/16
aww the scene with the mom was the best part mom's are the best there the reason you have a pokemon and the reason that make you special insde without mom is bad butthey are the best hing in the world like ash's mom he is one of the best mom's in the world
Elwood chapter 38 . 8/16
i just finished this chapter and i can't wait for the next! it is one of the best fanfics i've ever read, although i think there's a small typo
"H-he said that tomorrow he will make you pay for getting in his way and if you don't shhow up, he'll feed his pet ... to me and iris"
specifically on feeding apollo's pet to iris and dawn, shouldn't the threat be:
"H-he said that tomorrow he will make you pay for getting in his way and if you don't shhow up, he'll feed me and iris to his pet" ?

please post the next chapter as soon as possible!
Curono x Gardevoir chapter 37 . 7/20
love it!, keep up the awesome work.
Curono x Gardevoir chapter 1 . 7/20
i love it!, keep up the awesome work.
Ssave chapter 37 . 7/18
Awesome story: i loved it! :D
Emmanuel chapter 37 . 7/12
I tried to review yesterday, but I had to attend a family outing. The conclusion of the battle was something. The round between Rachel and Gale was a heated back-and-forth bout. If that was just the beginning of the tournament, it's going to be unforgettable.

Next time, it's the girls' turn. Will Nova's tactics will advance, or will the unknown trainer, Tamina, scores the victory? All we have to do is stay tuned.
elwood chapter 37 . 7/10
i literally just finished reading this chapter. It is SOOOO GOOD! i hope you can finish the next chapter soon!(just kidding) i know i know i'm impatient, but can you tell me like a brief summary or a small trailer? thank you for the wonderful story so far!
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 37 . 7/9
awesome figh but dragons are more awesome then fariys even if fairys beat them dragons wil aways reign sumpreme
Shadman100 chapter 4 . 7/8
Great story, keep it up
and im happy to be the 300th reviewer
Shadman chapter 4 . 7/8
Great story, keep it up

yes, this was the 300th review, im happy to have done this
Name Silverbolt chapter 4 . 7/7
Awesome things man, plsss update!
You should have Rachel mega evolve in the future.
Rebelblade71 chapter 1 . 7/3
I have been reading this before joining and I must say this is an interesting story. I'm glad this is back.