Reviews for Placebo
roveme chapter 16 . 5/6
Its very unique and good plot. I like how you doesn't show Sasuke blowing his anger on Hinata like most of the other fics and also how you showed that Hinata has her own personality and she will not accept everything that Sasuke says.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/11/2015
I'm sorry but I hate this story for what Naruto did to Hinata. So he was never in love with her? I hate how Hinata did nothing about it... She didn't confront Sakura or become angry at Naruto and I think that is pathetic because she should've. Hinata is strong not someone who will allow herself to be treated like that. Other than that though the story was ok.
huri chan chapter 16 . 3/5/2015
I like your writing.. Please complete this story.
onlyluna chapter 9 . 7/19/2014
Good pace
shamilia-hime chapter 16 . 6/29/2014
I just love this story. I love have how you gave hinata her first love Naruto and she had his child. I love the pairings, the drama, hurt, and love. Sasuke was so sexy & caring. This is greatly writing my feelings and heart felt every emotion reading this it all seem real. Great work!
Hinatafan chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
Wow she's talking to Sasuke as if she's his mom berating him to come out and play with the annoying kid down the street. Just started reading this ands far so good.
Chisana Usagi chapter 16 . 5/17/2014
I can't believe it's over... The plot was amazing! Hinata's character and personality is well done, Sasuke's, too. There were very few grammatical errors, which was good. The amount do description wasn't overwhelming, but I wished there had been a tad bit more. The thought processes of both characters' POV's was really good. Like, REALLY good. I wish it was a bit longer per chapter, though. I highly enjoyed this fanfic and I'd say it's on my top five list. Please continue writing amazing Sasuhina stories like these!
BekotaTheMonsterHuntress chapter 16 . 5/1/2014
yeshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh finally hinata! you do love sasuke! yeshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/30/2014
I still don't see how Hinata can just forgive Naruto and Sakura like that, I mean it was the utmost betrayal. Naruto does not deserve to be commemorated and Sakura should stay away from them both (last chapter she was going after Sasuke again). Tenten and Ino can be aunties to the child, not her.
VitaAiur chapter 16 . 4/30/2014
SO MUCH FEELS! Oh my goodness! Finally! I feel like crying! Oh geez! My babies are finally together! Oh good lawdy! I'm so thankful that you're writing this story for us to enjoy. And I really do enjoy this story. I love how you took your time to develop what they have right now. And putting the baby in addition to it was wonderful. Sasuke will be a great dad. We all know it.
VitaAiur chapter 13 . 4/30/2014
Arghh! This story is just making me frustrated! But I can't stop reading! I just want to put them in a jar and keep them safe forever! Haha. Oh poor Sasuke ;( but I totally understand Hinata as well and I just makes me want to flip tables and scream and run smacking people! Haha. Oh lawdy.
VitaAiur chapter 10 . 4/30/2014
This chapter have done major heartache to my poor heart. The whole time my heart just kept falling and breaking and yearning for Sasuke.
The scene where he talked to her unborn child just hit me so hard! I couldn't even breathe! Oh Man. This story needs more recognition! The reviews are too low! Damn it! And I'm only on chapter friggen 10! Argh! I don't know if my heart can take any more of this. Damn you dear author!
YukiTenVianey Team chapter 16 . 4/29/2014
"You're mine now"

Ten.- Oh, you BET I am! Oh... he wasn't talking about me... That line though "I imagined him to be experienced" so I'll be guessing I'm not the only one who's ever thought that after all! *dorky laughter*

Vianey.- Oh, me Goooosh! It's finally up, I've been waiting SO LONG for this! Oh... the orange blanket just broke my heart, though. It makes me suffer so much to remember Naruto because... oh... feels... (I miss Naruto even though he was a mean cheater :C )

Glacia.- Shino craddling the baby felt so right. Hopefully there will be more of that in future chapters.
tactics2012 chapter 16 . 4/29/2014
I would like for Naruto's should to get to the wherever the others should are , how is Naruto going to react to Hinata's be relationship...
tactics2012 chapter 15 . 4/29/2014
Interesting chapter. I almost spotted reading because I couldn't handle it.