Reviews for Pirates, Traitors and Goats, Oh My!
TigerCat chapter 4 . 2/15
Indeed. I believe it's been said there's not an untouched beach in the world. Perfectly reasonable for those things to have collected, especially given the tsunami.

Liking this so far.
Momcat chapter 36 . 8/16/2015
Well, my friend, you certainly like to surprise your readers ! You ended the story with an unexpected but totally satisfying twist ! I'll search for a sequel, I hope you wrote it because I'm too curious about them finding their home, families and of course the McGibbs outcome.. Take care..
Momcat chapter 35 . 8/16/2015
I must say that I'm slightly disappointed by you making them decide not to return to the USA.. It's their home, at the end.. But I understand your point of view.. Secnav would probably be the one to give the Navy the order to destroy Chimera, not caring about the lives of their own men.. Them returning to the USA would raise a lot of questions from the media and families and politicians care more about their own asses than anything else.. That could put their lives in danger, and sadly from their own former co-workers..
Momcat chapter 34 . 8/16/2015
I can feel their frustration at being handled like felons after spending months away from home.. Even if it was normal at the beginning, it's not understandable to treat them that way after their identities were confirmed.. But I loved your story because it gave us a more believable version of what they went through after they escaped Chimera, instead of finding them in good health with no consequences the next week like it happened in the show.. I wish the writers could make a whole episode showing how they got back home.. And reading about you making Jenny not protecting Abby didn't surprise me at all..You described a Jenny close to the real one of the show, she could be very manipulative and could erase others to protect herself, like she did when Gibbs was arrested by the french police all those years ago..
murphy9202 chapter 36 . 6/2/2015
I just recently found this story. It was great and I really liked it! Looking forward to reading the other related stories.
randomplotbunny chapter 36 . 10/13/2014
Absolutely fabulous!
Leydhawk chapter 36 . 4/11/2014
Well, I needed a break from my writing before the final push to finish, so I didn't wait for the weekend to read this. I'm glad, it was so much fun. Well worth the 155k words, and I completely understand how it became addictive to write.

I'll be checking out the sequel.

Thanks!

Liane
Kyrianae Narii chapter 36 . 3/30/2014
Absolutely brilliant! (Though I will admit that I thought Gibbs was a bit OOC, but meh does change the fact that this is an amazing story).

There had better be that sequel. I shall squeal upon finding it.
barbaratakuyaho chapter 36 . 1/28/2014
Found this story around Thanksgiving and only read about 6 chapters, the 2 days ago I found it again and have been reading and reading. No work got done! This tale answered a question I did not know about. The story makes perfectly but scary good sense that is the way government works, covering up mistakes. Plot good, characterizations accurate, well written, and action, humor,, suspense, romance and reality. Best of all it was finished in a timely manor. It matches the quality of your other work. Thanks for sharing.
GibbsTonyZivaTim chapter 36 . 12/23/2013
Holy shit WOW!
Mistress M-n-M chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
Possibly a stupid question, but I can't figure out was KP duty is. Mind shedding some light?

Love the story so far by the way. Can't wait to get to the good stuff -wink wink-
FanFiction Queen chapter 36 . 12/2/2013
Most amazing story I have ever read. I don't usually go for McGibbs, but this I LOVE! You are an amazing author. Really really amazing. Now I am going to go read the sequel!
Guest chapter 36 . 12/2/2013
loved it.
Guest chapter 35 . 12/2/2013
wow!
Sambu chapter 36 . 11/22/2013
great ending. looking forward to the sequel.