Reviews for Pirates, Traitors and Goats, Oh My!
Leydhawk chapter 36 . 4/11
Well, I needed a break from my writing before the final push to finish, so I didn't wait for the weekend to read this. I'm glad, it was so much fun. Well worth the 155k words, and I completely understand how it became addictive to write.

I'll be checking out the sequel.

Thanks!

Liane
Kyrianae Narii chapter 36 . 3/30
Absolutely brilliant! (Though I will admit that I thought Gibbs was a bit OOC, but meh does change the fact that this is an amazing story).

There had better be that sequel. I shall squeal upon finding it.
barbaratakuyaho chapter 36 . 1/28
Found this story around Thanksgiving and only read about 6 chapters, the 2 days ago I found it again and have been reading and reading. No work got done! This tale answered a question I did not know about. The story makes perfectly but scary good sense that is the way government works, covering up mistakes. Plot good, characterizations accurate, well written, and action, humor,, suspense, romance and reality. Best of all it was finished in a timely manor. It matches the quality of your other work. Thanks for sharing.
GibbsTonyZivaTim chapter 36 . 12/23/2013
Holy shit WOW!
Mistress M-n-M chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
Possibly a stupid question, but I can't figure out was KP duty is. Mind shedding some light?

Love the story so far by the way. Can't wait to get to the good stuff -wink wink-
FanFiction Queen chapter 36 . 12/2/2013
Most amazing story I have ever read. I don't usually go for McGibbs, but this I LOVE! You are an amazing author. Really really amazing. Now I am going to go read the sequel!
Guest chapter 36 . 12/2/2013
loved it.
Guest chapter 35 . 12/2/2013
wow!
Sambu chapter 36 . 11/22/2013
great ending. looking forward to the sequel.
Luvable chapter 36 . 11/20/2013
Wow,
They finally made it home. They almost had to change nationality too.

I like Gibbs and Tobias interaction over the phone.

Great Story. Really Great. Can't wait to read the sequel.
Luvable chapter 35 . 11/18/2013
Yeah Gibbs told them good.

I cannot believe that they were being treated so harshly. too bad they couldn't do more that just get to there ship and head back to there island.

Oh wow did not expect director david to be so gracious as well.

really great chapter this one.
Luvable chapter 34 . 11/18/2013
Oh y so close but yet s far.
I know they have to follow procedures and orders but what they going through is ridiculous.

They are not really armed and compared to what the coast guards have they can handle Gibbs and his crew. The big fish is not designed for combat just good enough to get home.

Oh my now they taking Gibbs.
pony.april chapter 36 . 11/18/2013
OMG. I almost gave up on this story, So much tension I could hardly stand it. I can't wait for the sequel so don't make us wait to long.
Jeika chapter 36 . 11/17/2013
Can't wait for sequel
alix33 chapter 36 . 11/17/2013
Hey there, Tobias!
Yay! Now Abby and Jimmy knows the rest of Team Gibbs are alive and healthy.
AW! at the mental pic of a forlorn-looking Ducky.
How could Eli David not know who Tobias is, hehehe.
Tobias could have tried hugging that screen.
I do not consider hugs unmanly.
Oh yes, that is one Burley who had better not cross the paths of anyone on board the Big Fish, nor Jimmy, Abby and Tobias and possibly Tom at home. Stan? Him they still like.
No fools, that Israeli government, for distrusting the SecNav like that.